Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OK Nauti-Kitty How Fast is it? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/49491-ok-nauti-kitty-how-fast.html)

BODYSHOT1 05-09-2003 12:05 PM

Originally posted by jafo
New staggered 622CID Chiefs, new dry sump #6's, rigged at TNT, all installed in a Sutphen, a hull well-known for eatin' rough water for lunch.
I haven't quite figured out how to bend my knee backwards so I can kick my own ass for not buying that boat when I had the chance.....:(
I agree with Don- it would be a shame to part that boat out. What exactly does the Saber have that the Sutphen doesn't?

I'd have to agree....why take it apart??

Good Luck...

:cool:

mika 05-09-2003 12:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is it this Sutphen?

mika 05-09-2003 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

mika 05-09-2003 12:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Very cool boat.

PatriYacht 05-09-2003 12:37 PM

I looked at that boat. Great deal on a super rough water boat but ended up buying a Black Thunder. More amenities. What did you end up paying for it?

Sean 05-09-2003 12:53 PM

mika,

did you take those pics in ft myers 2 years ago? It looks like the campground where the dry pits were...

sean

mika 05-09-2003 03:36 PM

Sean,
I think I saved them from boattrader. I just really like that boat.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Shane

Tbonepmp 05-09-2003 06:03 PM

Originally posted by 40scarab
What did you end up paying for it?
Maybe if you tell him what you make a year, he will tell you what he paid for it...:rolleyes:

dyno 05-10-2003 08:25 AM

its all white now, looks way BAAAAD!!!!!!

Nauti Kitty 05-11-2003 06:29 PM

I'm including my w-2's

It is the sutphen from fort meyers. Those are the pictures before I took off the stripes. It does haul ass and rides nice. Best midrange I've ever felt. Can you say crotchrocket (gsxr1000) No chance I'll ever say what I paid. Anyone who looked at this boat knows it was pretty darn nice. I have found only one thing wrong which I already fixed. ( cockpit floor)

Jim I am going to run it in smoke and than take it apart. My new saber is going to have boxes, 5 blades and a full stagger. Sound familiar? By the way they are 1050 right now. That is only small to you. Thanks for the invite, do you have a spot for a friend of mine? He's 6'8" and 340. Please? By the way I'm guessing I won't stay with you no matter what the waves but it would be great to get some rough water heli shots. Today would have been perfect. 7-10' waves out of the northwest. Talk about a following sea.

Inprompto Quiz -

95 sutphen full staggered 1050's
97 saber (apache hull at 11,000lbs) with boxes, same motors and full stagger

6-8' waves on lake michigan:D