If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    2015 MTI 48

Thumbs up MYCO Customer Service...the best!!

I called originally to order a jack foot and a pin (lost the pin on our wornderful Interstate system)
    They shipped it right out. then looked at the brakes and noticed the center axle was worn through the pads to the steel wear indicator, and also grooved the rotor. No problem, some new pads, turn the rotors.. I ordered the parts online and then later I looked at their pricing and figued the "disc brake conversion kit" included everything I needed plus new calipers for just a few bucks more. Tim Moran (the accountant-not a parts guy,their parts man was out sick) took VERY good care of me, changing my order and then making sure the kit was sent immediately, as well as giving me a break on the shipping costs! He had quoted me a freight cost, and stuck to that quote even after I switched my order to the full conversion kit!!
    I don't know if their is a better trailer out there, but it doesn't matter to me because as long as their service remains as it is today, I would never even consider another brand!!

My Boats:
    Boatless... Damn...
    There is none better.... period. That is for quality of the trailer, or the customer service. If you every have a chance to see where they build them, I would suggest stopping by and taking a look. They have a great shop, not all that large (This is the way they WANT it... no other reason). And EVERY employee I talked to likes what they are doing, everyone knows they build the best. Some of the military spec trailers they had when I was there just ROCKED.

My Boats:
    1987 Sonic 30 SS 1998 45' Wellcraft Excalibur
    I'd have to agree, I've got an 87 Myco in great shape!,
    The vin sticker had been removed in the past so I could not register it here in Commieneticut. I called and they shipped my a new sticker, and ALL the info and part #s for a brake rebuild...
    Great to deal with.

Platinum Member Platinum Member FormulaFan's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2006 Formula 400SS
    Houston-Austin, TX

My Myco trailer is awesome! After having problems with other trailers in the past, it is worth the extra cost of a Myco.