Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need help with map for LOTO. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/49639-need-help-map-loto.html)

Von Bongo 05-12-2003 09:00 PM

Originally posted by jawbreakerkid
there is quite a bit of damage at LOTO from the storms that went through last weekend. there was quarter to tennis ball size hail reported around the 19-21MM. homeowners should check your roof, siding and docks for damage.

jbk

Wider area than that, I am at the 28mm and my F-250 has dents. Can't tell on the roof yet and forgot to check the dock tonight, but coworker 2 miles away have damage to their dock.

Drove to Jeff city today and wind damage up by Eldon and heard there was quite a bit of wind at 4 seasons.

Von Bongo 05-12-2003 09:01 PM

Originally posted by Griff

If you see a big concrete wall with flashing lights in front of you, you went too far and are at Bagnell Dam:D

LMAO

Yup thats a good description of it.

I believe that the BWJ cove will begin it's no wake status on that Friday. I wish I could make the Big Dicks run Friday but I will be working. Nikki will be down that night late and will be around all weekend and KatDrvr may be joining us.

BigDaddy96 05-12-2003 11:31 PM

Kim and I can't make it either...Can you believe one of my best friends would schedule his wedding over Mem Day weekend?:(
AND we have to drive all the way to Great Bend KS to be in it?!?

You all have fun and be careful!
:cool:

Hey Lutz - clean out your PM's!

Griff 05-13-2003 01:28 AM

I can believe it. That's why Bobbie won't be there either. She's in her cousin's wedding.:confused:

BigDaddy96 05-13-2003 07:45 AM

Originally posted by Griff
I can believe it. That's why Bobbie won't be there either. She's in her cousin's wedding.:confused:
So Griff's gonna be able to go boating on a holiday weekend with the fellas?
I feel bad for you man!:D ;)

tanned fat looks better 05-13-2003 10:11 AM

Hey Gaspipe.............Great Bend is a fun little town. If you get a chance go to Charlie's Bar it kicks *ss, and the owner is smokin' hot. If you get there look on the left side of the bar up on top and let me know if there still is a Shawnee Fire dept. tag there.

Griff, you need a FF boat whore for a day? If I whore with enough people I won't need to bring my boat, it might be sold by then and I am looking for a new ride now.

Partycove 05-13-2003 02:41 PM

To bad

I am not going to make it Friday. But I will see all of you in the Cove Sat and Sun! 11 more day's!!!!

Griff 05-13-2003 05:17 PM

TFLB, I'd prefer a DD boat whore for a day:D :D

As long as I've got room, you're more than welcome too.
Just got to see if Cord's and Foul's boats are done before I can give you a 100% commitment, though.

Steve_H 05-13-2003 06:02 PM

g/f and i will be there , leaving lees scummit friday morning , staying at 4 seasons.

hope to finally meet some oso people.
we need to start a

"cell phone , where your stayin , schedule of events thread" :)

also , girl i work with (hotty) and up to 4 of her (hotty) friends will be stayin at 4 seasons also and they need boat transportation to the cove with some cute fun guys:rolleyes:
there all single and range from age 23-30.

any volunteers?
ide take em but im a tad old for them:o

Griff 05-13-2003 11:10 PM

You're NEVER too old for young hotties!!!!!!!!!!