Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   loto memorial wkend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/49931-loto-memorial-wkend.html)

jawbreakerkid 05-22-2003 11:21 AM

Originally posted by SummerObsession
They do make Martinis there, don't they?
Hey, and Lutz and Miss Amy, aren't you guys martini fans?

we need to make sure we keep N-Lo and Miss Amy away from the martinis. last time they got together Lutz and I were attacked by thong-clad women......not that i complained.... :D

chad

SummerObsession 05-22-2003 11:27 AM

I've heard about those thong-clad, martini drinking women.;)
In fact I have one of my own! Gotta love 'em!:D :D

Sunday night would probably be better. Last time we were there they had a great blues band as well. We're fans of the blues and a beverage or two. Great entertainment!

Helmwurst 05-22-2003 12:26 PM

Maybe I will get to meet some of you sometime. Heading for Springfield,MO Friday morning to the National Street Rod Mid-America Nationals. Head over to the Lake on Sat afternoon in the coupe. Hope to get out on water Sunday early. Need to dust off all the oak pollen first!!:mad: If you are out and about stop by 11.5 MM across cove from Regatta Bay condo's 2nd dock on left.

Wally 05-22-2003 12:34 PM

Originally posted by Von Bongo
Sounds good to me which side is Dock X on?
If my memory searves me right..If your coming off the lake to Lazy Days, X-dock will be to the right side channel about 3/4 way down to the left........
If you come by car when you get to the bottom of the hill x-dock is right behind X-condo on the left hand side.... :D

Von Bongo 05-22-2003 02:02 PM

Originally posted by Wally
If you come by car when you get to the bottom of the hill x-dock is right behind X-condo on the left hand side.... :D
Thanks Wally :D:rolleyes::D:D

jawbreakerkid 05-22-2003 02:04 PM

does X stand for X-tra fun, X-tra drunk or X-RATED??? by the end of the weekend, it will probably mean X-tra tired! :D

SummerObsession 05-22-2003 03:23 PM

:D :D :D

fountain525sc 05-22-2003 04:43 PM

Just wanted to extend an invitation to all OSO members to feel free to stop by our dock and have a beer or two. We are on the 26 mm directly across from Tan-Tar-A. Our house has a big blue "W" on it and there is a 40 SeaRay Suundancer, Cobalt, and 2 SeaDoo's in the dock. Not sure if the Fountain will be done yet but we'll be out on the SeaRay too. My cell is 816-210-8704 and house number is 573-374-4750. Hope to see all of you sometime!!!!!

Ryan Waggener

SummerObsession 05-22-2003 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the invite 525, you know not what you do! Never know who might show up.;)

Finally got the boat and trailer done and ready to go:

SummerObsession 05-22-2003 07:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New labbed 30's installed: