Old 05-14-2003, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails loto memorial wkend-lakepicsdsc_1748_148.jpg  
Old 05-14-2003, 11:43 PM
Steve_H

just to clarify the hotty situation , im going to try and stay
out of it if i can

ill print this thread off towards the end of next week and have THEM do the calling.
last thing i need is to get in the middle of a bunch of girls trying to figure out what boat they want to be on

last year they stayed at millstone and met a group of guys in a big fountain from chicago within 30 minutes of arriving.
might end up happening again only at 4 seasons this time.

anyway , im sure they appreciate all the offers!

Old 05-15-2003, 12:44 AM
Registered

turbo...... a fu fu drink........ yeah.............kind of like orange juice...................only better!

Lookin at all these nice lookin boats is making me get the urge to buy again.
Old 05-15-2003, 06:51 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Turbo=22oz glass full of ice+to the top with Stoli O+ just a splash of seven up and OJ+ drink it in about 3 seconds= you better have a designated driver

Jon
Old 05-15-2003, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally posted by lotoparty

last year they stayed at millstone and met a group of guys in a big fountain from chicago within 30 minutes of arriving.

anyway , im sure they appreciate all the offers!
So, for those who want to increase their chances (timeliness) meet at 4 seasons for the big dicks run
Old 05-15-2003, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[i]

SummerObsession---Lazy Days huh? Is that on the right or left of Grandglaze and before or after the bridge?

I'll be inb this........... [/B]
Hell I don't know, Ive never been there before. I am just hoping to find the place!
I think it is right next to the public ramp ?
Should be a good time!
Old 05-15-2003, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally posted by lotoparty

Obviously attracted to the gold chains, black turtlenecks and bad rugs

Old 05-15-2003, 09:16 AM
Registered

Originally posted by SummerObsession
Hell I don't know, Ive never been there before. I am just hoping to find the place!
I think it is right next to the public ramp ?
Should be a good time!
Head under the bridge like you are going to partycove, the Condo is on the right as you make the big u-turn around the point heading to the cove. It is real easy to find, if you get to party cove you went too far. It is past the park launch cove on the same side
Old 05-15-2003, 09:19 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Obnoxus21, Lazy Days is right around the corner from the cove. if you leave party cove and turn left its the first cove you come to on the left hand side...thats fromt he water.

S.O. If your worried about finding the place by land.....just stay on 54. Is your coming from the north going south bound you will drive across teh grnad glaze bridge, go through town and when you pass the McDonalds start to look for the sign...the entrance is right next to some country western place. Lazy Days has their own ramp to launch from.
If you coming from the south...then if you pass the McDonalds and go into town you have gone too far.....there are nice big signs for the place so just keep your eyes open

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Registered

Thanks Wally! I didn't figure it would be too hard to find. We've been all over Osage, and are pretty familiar with that area.

On a slighly different subject, I might be keeping the boat at the lake through the summer. I am inquiring about storage that would be able to in and out the boat for me. I would like to be relatively close to the airport .
Any ideas or suggestions, pm me. thanks.
Oh yeah, I really don't want a rack unless it's indoors and the top shelf. I don't need everyone elses crap running down on my boat. Thanks.

Quick Reply: loto memorial wkend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.