Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   loto memorial wkend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/49931-loto-memorial-wkend.html)

FunHome 05-21-2003 07:15 PM

SO, that sounds like a good run!! And to be back by 11am your going to have to strech their legs out a little!!

I wish everyone a good time and be safe!! We won't be able to make it this trip...Just to much going on around here, with the new house and all. So we'll see everyone next time!!
Have fun and Keep the WET SIDE DOWN!!!

OBNOXUS21 05-21-2003 08:35 PM

Or spread for that matter :o

Anyone still planning on meeting at Shooter's Friday at noon for a Big Dick's run?

I will be there just in case ;)

buck183 05-21-2003 08:41 PM

OB21,

Glad to hear things are working out for the better. I'm looking forward to meeting you. I think you'll find the whole crew a blast to hang with. Besides, being a fellow Scarab owner and all, I feel it's my responsibility to show you the ins and outs of your boat in the rough LOTO water. :D

Buck

OBNOXUS21 05-22-2003 12:29 AM

Thanks Buck...............I would like to see the ins and outs of my Scarab ;)
But as far as the rough LOTO water........no need to bother 'cause I know!!! ;) Been coming to the lake since I was 3. Memorial has been one of the roughest since it's the first big weekend of the year and EVERYONE is itching to get their boats out. You going to make it for the Big Dick's run Friday? Toad Cove Fri. night?
Hope to meet you before the mass chaos at PC Sat.

As for everyone else, I am looking forward to meeting you all Fri. night! Lutzparty and MissAmy will be aboard Saturday for party cove as well as some beauticians ;)

I am leaving tomorrow morn. at 9 with hopes of arrival by noonish.............yeah!!!!!! First time out on the big boat this season so I may need a little quiet time to brush up on docking before meeting up with all of you ;) hehe

KCHOTBOAT 05-22-2003 02:08 AM

Have a save and fun weekend. I will be home working on the boat and motor. Hope to see everyone at the shootout.

Von Bongo 05-22-2003 07:13 AM

Originally posted by SummerObsession
Works for me. We will be there already, look for the Playboy on dock X. We were thinking of making a run to Big Dicks Saturday morning, then back to the cove. I wanted to stretch the 'ol girls (the boat guys, come on;) ) legs a bit, try out the new labbed 30's, then park for a while.
I think that Nikki and I would be up for a run to Big Dicks on Saturday since we will miss the Friday run. What time are you leaving and from where, we might try to join you in the Pantera if you don't mind :cool:

Wally 05-22-2003 08:22 AM

depending on what time you were planning the Big Dicks run we may be interested in joining as well. Not sure what time we will be arriving on Fri afternoon but we will be hitting the water ASAP when we get there....i may just take the crew to Big Dicks anyway to initiate then with a minnow! :D

11AM at Lazy Days sounds good to me too BTW :cool:

OBNOXUS21 05-22-2003 08:33 AM

Hiho hiho it's off LOTO we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8:45 a.m. and I am off :)

Have fun in that desert oasis called Hava.....what's it called again ;)

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend!!!!

SummerObsession 05-22-2003 08:53 AM

VonBongo: Hey that would be great if we could run to Big dicks! I'm thinking around 10:00 or so, then be cack to the cove by noon.
Wally: I guess we can leave from the condo since we'll both be there! Did you find out what dock number you're at? Condo Y-7, dock X on the end for us. See ya there!!

Wally 05-22-2003 09:00 AM

SO, just got off the phone to confirm with Lazy Days.....we are in X-dock as well!!!! Have slip X-6 :D :D Man i forsee some crazyness going on!!!