Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   loto memorial wkend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/49931-loto-memorial-wkend.html)

later 05-13-2003 09:29 PM

loto memorial wkend

Ok who's going to be down at the lake early in the week. the wife and i decided to take next week off and go to the lake. ill be computerless after friday so im sure il miss the big plans thread.
Any plans for a big dicks run? dock Knocker, horny toad .
later

Steve_H 05-13-2003 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
g/f and i will be there , leaving lees scummit friday morning , staying at 4 seasons.

hope to finally meet some oso people.

also , girl i work with (hotty) and up to 4 of her (hotty) friends will be stayin at 4 seasons also and they need boat transportation to the cove with some cute fun guys :rolleyes:
there all single and range from age 23-30.

any volunteers?
ide take em but im a tad old for them :o

were open to whatever the plan is , dockknockers or horney toad friday night? the cove saturday?

g/f's cell 816-694-7385

Audiofn 05-13-2003 09:58 PM

Going to be down on Wed Evening. I still have your numbers I think. I will call you if I find out any info

Jon

later 05-13-2003 10:22 PM

audiofn
ya give me a hollor and if your out on the water im just around the corner from the horney toad toward the dam . i sit on the main channel not in a cove.
see ya
later

OBNOXUS21 05-13-2003 10:31 PM

LOTOPARTY-----I just may have some room being back on the market and all!!!

I wanna do the Big Dicks run 'cause I have never been there :(
Also going down early on Weds. or Thurs. with some good people that will represent ourselves in the less than obnoxious form that may be typically stereotyped :) :) :) hehe
Thanks God because I USED to have to end 'babysitting' the less than responsible ;) NO More NO WAY NO HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griff 05-13-2003 10:55 PM

Originally posted by lotoparty
g/f and i will be there , leaving lees scummit friday morning , staying at 4 seasons.

hope to finally meet some oso people.

also , girl i work with (hotty) and up to 4 of her (hotty) friends will be stayin at 4 seasons also and they need boat transportation to the cove with some cute fun guys :rolleyes:

any volunteers?
ide take em but im a tad old for them :o

were open to whatever the plan is , dockknockers or horney toad friday night? the cove saturday?

g/f's cell 816-694-7385

5 Hotties!!!!! I start dumpin off the other passengers on the way to pick'm up:D
Seriously, I might have some room, but won't know till I get down there.
As far as cute:confused: the more they drink-the better I look:D

Stayin with Cord, Audio, and Foul at the Ledges 20mm
In the past, we've hit the Toad on Fri evening for dinner & drinks.
I'll be in late Thurs and my cell is 402-968-6635

Steve_H 05-13-2003 11:23 PM

thanks for the offers guys.

ill have more info as we get closer to the 23rd.

Gordo 05-13-2003 11:46 PM

I'm in !!!!

The One Vision Active Thunder should be on the water by noon. Staying ar Rock Harbor<?> somewhere around the 8mm.
Can we still do a Big Dicks run Friday??

cuda 05-14-2003 12:16 AM

Originally posted by lotoparty

any volunteers?

Just how far is it to LOTO from Florida????:D :D

LutzParty 05-14-2003 01:12 AM

Dang, Looks like we sold the LutzParty complete with Dancing Pole a season to soon.

Oh well it will be fun shopping for the replacment!