Elite Marine Recommendation for Parts >

Elite Marine Recommendation for Parts

Notices

Elite Marine Recommendation for Parts

Old 05-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Elite Marine Recommendation for Parts

Many of you may have seen Kirks posts offering to help with parts on various posts. Do yourself a favor and give him a try.

He is all over finding specific parts just like he is all over this forum. I am replacing my steering with hydraulic and also needed new trim lines unique to a Merc ITS Drive. Kirk has a very good understanding of high performance applications and what he does not know he immediately finds out and lets you know. I had tracking numbers on everything immediately.

Kirk and I both have Panteras but I didn't know him before I ordered these parts.

If you don't have the time to track everything down or even if you do and want a BULL DOG on your parts order give him a shot.

I very often get upset dealing with companies that just drop the ball at every turn so I felt like spreading the good word about Kirk.

Now it's my turn to install all this stuff. This won't be so easy!

Greg

www.elitemarineonline.com or [email protected] 708 989-6017

Last edited by Out There; 05-07-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Elite Marine

I have to agree! Kirk has been a great help in getting parts i needed or wanted. He also has some great prices and fast shipping.

I have in the past week order all new gauges and indicators, sea strainers, and emi thunder exhaust. And if he knew somebody else could sale the same part cheaper he would recommend them instead of taking your dollar.

I really appreciate all your help Kirk

Thanks again
David
Old 05-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

KIRKS the man , Did us right had our stuff ordered ,shipped, delivered, before we even got the check in the mail ......
Old 05-08-2008, 06:54 AM
Registered

i agree, he's a great guy.i have been using him for my full 32 huslter restoration. he has been very helpful
Old 05-08-2008, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice to see some positive comments about some one in the Marine ndustry. Lately I been. f'kd... scr'wed and totally frustrated and cheated by some. Kirk is in fact an exception. He was very helpfull in the past few days.
I gladly reccomend his services.

P
Old 05-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Absolutely, Kirk helped a whole lot in the redoing of our Sonic dash. Dealing with different vendors and having the items shipped directly to me left really nothing for me to do but either have the parts installed or install them myself. With the constant changes I made he was always there to help in whatever decision I made.

All of this done via emails, phone conversations, or OSO PM's. Never have met Kirk but can say definitely give him a shout if you need something.

Thanks again Kirk, I'm sure we will be talking again soon.

Bill
Old 05-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes, Kirk is the man!!!
Pepe.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Registered

well i do know kirk and i have see him pull parts off his boat in the ozarks during the shootout so someone else could boat. ps i want my monery back for the gas. jk
matt
Old 05-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Registered

thank you x1000000000
Old 05-09-2008, 07:48 AM
Registered

Recently I purchased an engine Pre-luber from Kirk, I recieved a very fair price and free shipping and delivery. Now if I could just get it installed !! Thanks Kirk !!

Quick Reply: Elite Marine Recommendation for Parts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.