Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
California Noise Reductions (AB1555) >

California Noise Reductions (AB1555)

Notices

California Noise Reductions (AB1555)

Old 05-16-2003, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be at the poker run and can't wait. Hopefully new props arrive in time for the run. I tired to get some support from one of the fishing websites I used to frequent and can't seem to get any support. I know we are going to take it in the *$$ on this one. It already looks like its going to pass and for some reason boaters of different types (fisherman, offshore) can not get together. The bill has the backing of a large environmental group in San Francisco so we will need some help. We will likely have to try to get the bill appealed after it has passed unless something happens fast. I have sent an e-mail to my Assemblyman and suggest everyone take 2 minutes and do the same. It is the people who love in the harbors who are complaining. The same people who bought house knowing there is boat traffic. To find out who your assembly person is go to www.assembly.ca.gov
Old 05-16-2003, 07:13 PM
Registered

Here is a letter you could send..........

The purpose of this letter is to outline a plan to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of an intellectually stultified agenda. Let's get down to business: If you were to try to tell Bill #AB 1555's apostles that it invents problems in order to provide itself with an excuse for making a fuss, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that the problem with Bill #AB 1555 is not that it's infantile. It's that it wants to gag free speech. Bill #AB 1555's memoirs are not modeled on democracy as envisaged by philosophers of the Enlightenment, but on the anti-democratic principles of sexism. And that's where we are right now. Common-sense understanding of human nature tells us that Bill #AB 1555 uses the very intellectual tools it criticizes, namely consequentialist arguments rather than arguments about truth or falsity. Is it important that I think this is tragic? Of course it's important. But what's more important is that one of the great mysteries of modern life is, When it looks in the mirror in the morning, does Bill #AB 1555 see more than the same, deceitful, treacherous face that all unregenerate Bill #AB 1555 clones share? First, I'll give you a very brief answer, and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, what we're involved in with Bill #AB 1555 is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person -- every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility -- must concern himself with it.

Many people are incredulous when I tell them that Bill #AB 1555 intends to make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely yawping. "How could Bill #AB 1555 be so invidious?", they ask me. "It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is certainly possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Bill #AB 1555 plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that no one -- except Bill #AB 1555, so high on its own hallucinations that it believes them to be real -- can seriously believe that its ebullitions can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. (Actually, some time ago, in the aftermath of its last volley of attacks, a group of ignominious, belligerent anthropophagi began to delude and often rob those rendered vulnerable and susceptible to its snares because of poverty, illness, or ignorance, but that's not important now.) Bill #AB 1555, get a life! Ask yourself: Why aren't our children being warned about Bill #AB 1555 in school? I bet you'll answer the same way that I did, because we both know that to deny this is to deny science, let alone the evidence of one's own powers of observation. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: Bill #AB 1555's ridiculous arguments.

Experience should probably indicate that Bill #AB 1555 is not just stupid. It is unbelievably, astronomically stupid. I should note that Bill #AB 1555 likes to compare its theories to those that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them. Why can't we all just get along? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: Bill #AB 1555 is so slaphappy, I could run for cover. I'll say that again, because I want it to sink in: I seethe with anger whenever I think about its vitriolic insults. My eventual goal for this letter is to drive off and disperse the rapacious practitioners of gnosticism who feed us ever-larger doses of Bill #AB 1555's lies and crackpot assumptions. I'm counting on you for your support.
Old 05-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Registered

****.......here is my Assembly Person.........

Biography

Assemblymember Pavley's Committees:

Chair, Assembly Budget Subcommittee #3 on Resources
Chair, Assembly Select Committee on Air and Water Quality
Assembly Appropriations Committee
Assembly Arts, Entertainment, Sports, Tourism, and Internet Media Committee
Assembly Budget Committee
Assembly Education Committee
Assembly Transportation Committee
Assembly Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee
Old 05-16-2003, 07:17 PM
Registered

Another letter........

I want to make it perfectly clear what I do not intend to do in this letter before I carry on with what I do wish to accomplish with it. One of my objectives is to spread awareness of the viperine nature of Bill #AB 1555's harangues. Where are the solid statistics that prove that Bill #AB 1555's quips are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos? I've never seen any. Yet, there is a simple answer to the question of what to do about its scare tactics. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must take action.

Bill #AB 1555 is hooked on designer victimology but fails to notice the real victims: the entire next generation. Taking that notion one step further, we can see that if we let Bill #AB 1555 incite pogroms, purges, and other mayhem, then greed, corruption, and extremism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock and trade of the media and educational institutions. Show me where it says Bill #AB 1555 has the right to turn positions of leadership into positions of complacency. This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those sullen campaigns that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but coldhearted, pesky ruffians. Lest I seem like a hypocrite, I should tell you that someone has to be willing to build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. Even if it's not polite to do so. Even if it hurts a lot of people's feelings. Even if everyone else is pretending that society is screaming for Bill #AB 1555's magic-bullet explanations.

Bill #AB 1555 is trying to "solve" all our problems by talking them to death. Their mission? To flout all of society's rules. It troubles and amazes me to think that I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that Bill #AB 1555 is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be entirely obvious to all. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that it will intensify race hatred. And to overcome these fears, we must fight for what is right. I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Bill #AB 1555 of planning to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that its most progressive idea is to acquire power and use it to indoctrinate noxious junkies. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. Although Bill #AB 1555 once used its notoriety, name recognition, and national fund-raising base to develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to shoo it away like the annoying bug that it is, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not it approves, we will continue to be heard.
Old 05-16-2003, 07:18 PM
Registered

Holy ****... That was good Nort... Can you think of something for the Manatee extremists in FLA ?
Old 05-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Registered

Manatee? What is that? Here ya go............

I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. As this letter will make clear, Save The Manatee Club can't attack my ideas, so it attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. It could violate all the rules of decorum. If the mass news media were actually in the business of covering news rather than molding public attitudes to make us all miserable, they would sincerely report that Save The Manatee Club likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of frotteurism, and there are those who are not. Save The Manatee Club is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why if the people generally are relying on false information sown by morally repugnant pests, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation.

Given the tenor of our times, if I want to lie awake at night wondering who Save The Manatee Club's next victim will be, that should be my prerogative. I decidedly don't need Save The Manatee Club forcing me to. With friends like Save The Manatee Club, who needs enemies? I mean, it wants us to feel sorry for the jaundiced beatniks who displace meaningful discussion of an issue's merit or demerit with hunch and emotion. I feel we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that Save The Manatee Club's helpers are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Save The Manatee Club, who wants nothing less than to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. If I said that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being entirely honest if I said that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, if history follows its course, it should be evident that for the nonce, it is content to criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle. But before you know it, it will hinder economic growth and job creation. Due to the power relationship between the dominator and the dominated, all Save The Manatee Club really wants is to hang onto the perks it's getting from the system. That's all it really cares about.

I cannot compromise with Save The Manatee Club; it is without principles. I cannot reason with it; it is without reason. But I can warn it, and with a warning it must unmistakably take to heart: When you tell Save The Manatee Club's compeers that I'd advise Save The Manatee Club to stop being so unpleasant, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that it doesn't care about freedom, as it can neither sell it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to it. There is no inconsistency here; Save The Manatee Club's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only dour answers, snooty resolutions to conflicts. While reading this letter, you may have occasionally asked yourself, "Where is all of this leading?" and, "What is the point exactly?" I deliberately wrote in the style I did so that you may come up with your own conclusions. Therefore, I leave you with only the following: What Save The Manatee Club insists are original pranks are nothing more than warmed-over versions of exclusionism.
Old 05-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Registered

Damn Nort. You're good. I'm starting a phuk the Manatee club and I'm arming my future lobbyists with the above literature. We will concur. !!
Old 05-16-2003, 07:33 PM
Registered

It's not me....it's this website here.......

SITE LINK
Old 05-16-2003, 07:42 PM
Registered

I thought you were using some kind of generator software based on the time it took you to respond but the black label has impared my judgement enough to doubt reality.
Old 05-16-2003, 07:43 PM
Registered

Great job anyway though. Are you in IT?

Quick Reply: California Noise Reductions (AB1555)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.