Notices

O\T my dad

Old 01-08-2004, 07:49 AM
Offshore Addiction

Default O\T my dad

well he's leaving back to tennesee this morning,alot has been talked about and alot has been caught up on!the truth came out and was laid to rest in minutes,he's been lookin as hard as me for a long time.....anyway I am now in the process of being mentored into my new family business and this should be a blast, turns out he owns a huge wholesale furniture warehouse and trucking company and cant wait to get me started in my new,second business!wholesale furniture, and beautiful stuff,he brought me and the kids a whole house full of new stuff as a surprise, hes got his own lines being built as well as carrying the best of everybody elses, I can now pass deals on to everybody that wants it at wholesale pricing (you gotta pick it up though,you cant really ship this stuff), all that furniture you see at the larger retail stores sellin for thousands can now be bought for around half price,and its all the best stuff, no crap! rooms to go,kanes,havertys, can shove it up there butts now, what they sell for 2800 bucks can be bought for 1300! bedroom sets to stand alone Italian leather living room sets!

Last edited by Offshore Addiction; 01-08-2004 at 08:40 AM.

Old 01-08-2004, 07:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I,m Very Happy it is turning out good with your Dad! All the material stuff is good but to have your DAD is Everything! Best of Luck Offshore ! Jo
Old 01-08-2004, 08:11 AM
Offshore Addiction

thanks,your totally right, I guess you can say the energy and excitement we both have towards each other is equally shared, and as everybody knows,your work is where you spend most of your time, so getting involved in his business is going to have us sharing alot more time and excitment together, he's very excited about being able to teach me the things he couldnt, and teaching me what he can and sharing his knowledge in what he knows! I guess in all the years we haven't known each other we have been almost exactly alike, kinda funny how much were alike!,almost damm scary!!!

Last edited by Offshore Addiction; 01-08-2004 at 08:41 AM.

Old 01-08-2004, 08:21 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmmm...it sure would be nice to have some new furniture...
Old 01-08-2004, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Cord
Hmmmm...it sure would be nice to have some new furniture...
Gotta agree!

OA,
Congrats, I'm glad to hear it's all working out for you!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Registered

Sounds like a happy ending.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,186 Likes on 515 Posts

Awesome to hear this, and thanks for passing on your good fortune to the OSO community.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Registered

Good news. I hope the business stuff all goes well. I know it can be trying at times working with family. But I can be well worth it also. Enjoy.

Did I mention I will need furniture once I move to Florida????
Old 01-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Offshore Addiction

RollWithIt,

What part of Florida are you moving to? My boat shop is located in Tampa- right off of I-4 - easy to get to from whatever direction you are coming from....

Old 01-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

OA, sounds like things are going great. What a wonderful holiday you must have had! I hope things just keep getting better for you guys. Please keep us posted, it's nice to hear about a good reunion like this.

Quick Reply: O\T my dad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.