Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Marathon Results (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50251-marathon-results.html)

Magicfloat 05-17-2003 06:38 PM

My predicitions for Sunday---SC-WHM,SCL-Liquid Metal,SV-Team Donzi,SVL-Vortec Extreme,F2-Audacity. Any opinions?

Von Bongo 05-17-2003 06:41 PM

p-5?

Zyzzyx2123 05-17-2003 06:58 PM

P5 now available

Hauling Trash 05-17-2003 07:10 PM

Great job Jerseys Boyzzzzzzzzzz

Two 1 st

one 2 nd

THEJOKER 05-17-2003 08:03 PM

Some inside views of the race today

Here are some informative views and good questions about the race today.

I see Typhoon has put a whooping on the F1 field today but why didn't PropCo start the race? Why isn't Ben Hedrick listed as driving F1-83 Screaming Eagle - 2 races / 2 different races for the rookie team! Looks like Team Velocity is back together w/ Scotty McCormick throttling - he's out of the Cig in SV (I hear Todd Klindworth is driving now).

Barcardi Silver is not present in the PX Class - some competition shows up and they're not racing?

Fury runs a shake down race in P2 and comes in 2nd. Tomorrow should be exciting to watch the SV Class! P2-1 Obsession has some competition this year and I don't see them up front anytime soon.

WHERE IS BIG OAKS in P3?

It appears that the GPS's have been implemented in the Performance Classes! Great move but I think you'll see some reversing of the DQ'd boats. I heard some break out speeds were by mere tenths of a mile an hour.

Sonic Racing wins (2) in a row in P4! If you can't win in F2 go down a few classes to suit your boats speed class.

I did not throttle the P5-33 Joker Power Boats - Bob Mazikowski did and I'm sofa racing ( almost got pitched off the sofa today).

Baja wins (2) in a row in P5. Way to go guy's but don't plan on this happening again - haha. Wait till we see some rough water!

Well there ya have a few observations from yours truly - it looks like a great day of racing! BH

Hauling Trash 05-18-2003 05:02 AM

Re: Some inside views of the race today

[QUOTE]Originally posted by THEJOKER

WHERE IS BIG OAKS in P3?

It appears that the GPS's have been implemented in the Performance Classes! Great move but I think you'll see some reversing of the DQ'd boats. I heard some break out speeds were by mere tenths of a mile an hour.

RULES ARE RULES ...WHATS THIS SBI ...YOU BREAK OUT YOUR DQ`D ,THAT THE RULE,

MIKE

Hauling Trash 05-18-2003 04:19 PM

WOW 81 boats nice show

VelocityKenDo 05-18-2003 04:26 PM

Scott is not back with Velocity it was Bob Spitolski and steve Kildahl with a broken prop they did come in 2nd

cuda 05-18-2003 11:24 PM

Re: Re: Some inside views of the race today

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Runaway

Originally posted by THEJOKER

WHERE IS BIG OAKS in P3?

RULES ARE RULES ...WHATS THIS SBI ...YOU BREAK OUT YOUR DQ`D ,THAT THE RULE,

MIKE
One thing that should be taken into account with the gps speeds is they say that the tide caused speeds to be 4 mph faster in one direction on the course.

Expo 05-19-2003 06:13 AM

The results for super v are wrong. Miccosukee took 7 in front of fury and h & h.