If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Mr. Demeanor

My worst fears have passed.

Last fall when I winterized the boat I had just had surgery and I was kinda sorta doped up. Actually I was wasted on precoset. After the boat was put away, somehow i got to thinking that maybe i didnt let the engine warm up enough to open the thermostat before I added antifreeze via the kit that attaches to the outdrive water pickup. I just dont remember a whole lot from that time...probably a good thing!

The boat was in storage over an hour away and i wasnt in much condition to check on it until well after a hard freeze. So Ive been kind of sweating it out all winter. The good news is that i started her up yesterdy and evreything is fine. In fact, there is fresh oil in the motor and I did a good job of fogging it by the amount of smoke she belched. The boat was also imaculate. Apparently I cleaned the &%$ out of it before throwing the cover on. Dont remember any of it

A good start to a good season I hope

Hey....if ya gotta end the season, may as well be under the influence of prescription narcotics.....