Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now >

Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now

Notices

Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now

Old 05-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Rick#29

Default Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now

Looks like we will have 13 + boats starting.We will be starting in the 7th starting slot for finishing 3rd. Donzi 8th, UTZ 9th,an the new boats out side the UTZ boat. OK H+H Speed has the pole You better get that boat to turn .2nd Lucas Oil if you get that boat to finish you will be at the front.3rd Lynch mob have you found the props yet.Gaming boat Brett Have you found how to make that boat turn yet! 5th team Ettore Squeegee all your home work should be done by now we will see if it has paid off!6th Spiderman ,you won in ST Cloud,That great but now the pro series will see if you can win in anything but flat water. 7th will be the winner of Marathon we will out turn all the other boat on are way to the front!8th Team Donzi great job in Daytona you were lucky to out turn team Pier 57 That will be the last time so I hope you remember it well It will never happen again. Now the UTZ boys starting 9th just follow me and the Donzi to the finishest there is know way you will pass us. As for the new boats coming good luck you will all need it.Please if the fans have a different way you think the race will go let us here what you think!

Old 05-01-2003, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rick,

You really are too modest! Super V is without a doubt the race to watch!

Mark
Old 05-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Rick you better walk the walk down there. good luck
Old 05-01-2003, 07:20 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

I'm a little too old to know much about the concept of trash talking but I will give it a shot.Be nice if I get this wrong but if you see the red Donzi behind you better go wide cause Doug will turn inside you and be in front
Old 05-01-2003, 07:21 PM
Registered

Old 05-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Rick#29

Me and Bill are ready, lossing 2nd place on the last lap in Daytona hurt,but at the end,we were happy that in flat water and on the rev limiter all day that 3rd was ok, Now team PIER 57 is ready,Testing Testing Testing in the flat water and sliding thru the corners we will see who has the most pep in there step in 2 weeks!

Old 05-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Rick#29

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Magicfloat
I'm a little too old to know much about the concept of trash talking but I will give it a shot.Be nice if I get this wrong but if you see the red Donzi behind you better go wide cause Doug will turn inside you and be in front [/QUOT Doug and Lee did a great job in Daytona . We were so close both boats had most of the sticker ripped of are boats from the pressure of being so close in that corner great racing but they will not get by in Marathon!

Old 05-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Can't wait,Super Vee is where it's at this year.Good luckat finishing 2nd behind Doug and Lee
Old 05-01-2003, 07:47 PM
Registered

Rick,

You didn't mention the new Team Fury Phantom expected to debut in the Marathon Race!

Rumor has it that Ray and Steve have offered to show Pier 57, Utz/Castaway, H&H, Team Donzi, Lucas Oil, Micousukee Gaming, Spiderman, Ettore and any other Super V's their new IMCO drives from the head of the pack in the first turn!

You gotta love this sport and class!
Old 05-01-2003, 07:48 PM
Rick#29

We will see

Quick Reply: Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.