Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
37 AT Fast Forward: For The Record >

37 AT Fast Forward: For The Record

Notices

37 AT Fast Forward: For The Record

Old 05-20-2003, 06:49 AM
ROUGHSTUFF

Default 37 AT Fast Forward: For The Record

After a previous thread I thought I needed to post how the story ended.

For the record my contract stated the boat would be completed in January. However, I told Pat that I really didn't care when it was complete between January and May 1. I definately wanted the boat completed May 1st. (We boat in Michigan) Dan provided me with a schedule and said it would be complete on April 29th when I planned to fly down to AT. I will say leading up to the date I had some doubts! I flew down on April 29th and when I arrived the boat was sitting out front of AT on a trailer waiting to go for a ride. I spent about an hour looking over the boat and then Pat and I went for a ride. When we returned I spent another hour going over the boat. I actually came up with a very short punch list. There were a couple gauges that weren't working and a couple other minor items. Pat did run the boat a couple more times before it was shipped north to make sure there were no other items that needed to be addressed.

The boat arrived in Grand Haven on Friday, May 16th. (There was a delay with the carrier I contracted) When the boat arrived it was in perfect condition and AT did a great job on the shrink wrap. I unwrapped the boat put on the props, loaded it with our gear, filled it up with gas and we were on our way!
We spent the entire weekend on the boat and everything is in working order! At this point I can't find anything I need AT to address. They obviously cleaned up everything on my punch list and made sure everything was in working order!

My wife and I are very happy with the way the boat turned out. We love the graphics and the paint job. The new millenium interior and raised deck are awesome. We have two small children and overnight on the boat and are very happy with the space and ammenities. We are amazed with the amount of storage for a performance boat.

I only put about 4 hours on the boat and it is still being broke in so it is too early on the performance numbers. When I'm through the break in period and can run her hard Pat said I should see 75-76 MPH with the 496 HO's.

We have been out of boating for two years and are happy to be back on the water!

Roughstuff

Last edited by ROUGHSTUFF; 05-20-2003 at 07:32 AM.

Old 05-20-2003, 07:30 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Great! Thanks for the details! It sounds awesome. You need to fix your April 16th date in the middle to May 16th.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

come on joey throw in your smart ass comments
Old 05-20-2003, 09:02 AM
ROUGHSTUFF

Let's not turn this into a pissing contest!
I just felt it was important to set the record straight and give credit where credit is due!

Old 05-20-2003, 09:06 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Roughstuff, Worth the wait , Right!!! Ours was. Good Luck and have a great summer send some pics our way.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can we look forward to seeing the boat at Lake Cumberland for the Poker Run ?

Or better yet, how about the Thunder Run in October ?

It's great to hear you are happy with the boat.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Thumbs up

That is Great news!!! Enjoy your summer Make sure that you change your oil after every time out... That way it will sell immediately when/if you ever decide to sell.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

That's Great to Hear!...lotsa luck & enjoy!!
Old 05-21-2003, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Hopefully you all will be able to go boating this weekend. We get to watch the rain
Old 05-21-2003, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats...Keep us posted

Quick Reply: 37 AT Fast Forward: For The Record

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.