If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Uncle Toys
    Originally posted by PhantomChaos
    This is turning into a furtive and fractious thread with vituperative tones that are verboten on OSO, with T2x being periphrastic all in an effort to machicolate UncleToys in a garrulous and loquatious mannor. It just makes me lachrymose.
    Why Nort, you sly trickster you. All these years we just thought you were an excessive party animal. When in fact, you are a cunning-linguist.

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA

That fact that I am an "excessive party animal' in a quintessence way doesn't mean that I can't be a cunning-linguist at the same time! I'm more trenchant than others might have opined.

Are you going to the SCOPE run this weekend? If so, perhaps we'll confabulate about this some more.

Uncle Toys
    Wow Fred, and all this time I just thought it meant someone was a butt-kisser. Having been born and raised in SoCal probably explains my lack of culture, wisdom and savoir faire such as the great and good T2x possesses.

Nort, this weekend? Nope, sorry to say! House shopping in Del Mar this weekend. The current thinking being, two boats would be evil, need to stay away from you ocean boyz for a while. MUST...CONTROL...EXCESSIVE...TESTOSTERONE...SPENDING....HABITS.
    Last edited by Uncle Toys; 05-27-2003 at 07:17 PM.

My Boats:
    Whatever you missed your payment on
    In your driveway while you sleep
    Speeking of spending habits????

Allergic to Nonsense Platinum Member T2x's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC
    Granite Quarry, NC
    Originally posted by Uncle Toys
    Having been born and raised in SoCal probably explains my lack of culture, wisdom and savoir faire such as the great and good T2x possesses.
    Savoir Faire.........? I'm lucky I've got Subway Fare.......

T2x......... The cultured, wise, great and good alternative to sycophants.......

P.S. Has anybody seen my Succubus?...... I think I left it over by the Trailways.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234