Bigfoot is real
15.07%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Jessica Lynch rescue staged?

Old 05-25-2003, 08:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well look how long the Lochness story went on. They made Millions off that. And on their death bed the person who started it all said I have to admit it was all a fake! Haven't you noticed that ever since a few years back when that guy died and admitted it was all a fake you haven't had one sighting since

Old 05-25-2003, 09:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just another case where a couple thousand people must keep a very large secret.
Old 05-25-2003, 09:46 AM
ModMachine

I do believe Jessica's capture by Iraqi forces is true. Her supply truck was hit by a rocket propelled grenade and 9 of her comrades were killed.

However, I dont think she was beaten once they got her. Maybe the first citizens who found her did. If you read about the captives from the first Gulf war, they'll tell you that the civilians who found them did most of the beating. Once they were in prison, they got slapped around some, but not anything that we typically consider as 'torture'. They were even seen by nurses every day to treat their wounds and give them antibiotics.

One prisoner even said he was so sick of drinking water that he demanded they bring him milk -- and sure enough, he got it.

From her wounds, I think Jessica was involved in the fight and fell off the supply truck.

From Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C.: "Lynch suffered a head wound, spinal injury and fractures to her right arm, both legs and her right foot and ankle. She is undergoing occupational and physical therapy."

But during the same fight, 9 other members in her company were killed, including a soldier from my home town.

But here's the part that gets really foggy -=- US and Israeli intelligence already knew exactly where Jessica was being held, and the Iraqi army had left days prior. So the part about the Iraqi Lawyer giving them 'tips', may have been a little overblown.

Remebmer, at that time -- with all the protests going on, we really needed some good US vs. Iraqi-citizen PR, so the story was embellished to prove that the "Iraqi people really are behind us", and from that point the "Iraqi Lawyer" story became overblown, eventually garnering him a job with the US firm, The Livingston Group.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=32410

"Everyone expected the Americans to come that day because the city had fallen. But we didn't expect them to blast through the doors like a Hollywood movie. They made a big show. It was just a drama. A big, dramatic show."
-- Dr. Anmar Uday, physician at Saddam Hussein Hospital

Old 05-25-2003, 09:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mod were you there ??? Also Do you know anything about how Iraqis soldiers treat Woman???
Old 05-25-2003, 10:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I know what a real HERO is and it's not her in anyway!
THANK YOU TO THE REAL HEROS
Attached Images  
Old 05-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

REAL MEN

WHEN CAN THEIR GLORY FADE?
O THE WILD CHARGE THEY MADE!
Attached Thumbnails Jessica Lynch rescue  staged?-charge.jpg  
Old 05-25-2003, 01:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I am with Too old on this 100% I tend to believe the brave ones that gave me this freedom I enjoy EVERYDAY on the rescue story..

long Long before a frickin nobody reporter....look it has been a proved fact that a liberal rat journalist can be wrong and biased his/her entire crumby life and keep Their job... A military Leader does not have that luxury.

Again I thank our brave Military for my Freedom. Not anyone else.
Old 05-25-2003, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by CAP071
I know what a real HERO is and it's not her in anyway!
WTF???
Old 05-25-2003, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any of you ignorant a-holes that think it was made up-first think about the the 9 people that died in front of her and the other soldiers she was with--stop watching tv and get real---oh, and she may not be a hero to you-what have you done for your country lately?--you must be french
Old 05-25-2003, 02:58 PM
ModMachine

You're right , Too Old. There's way too much BS being spread across our televisions and newspapers these days. ALL the more reason to dig and research both sides to every story. Including this one.

As amatter of fact, Fox News is just about to be banned from the UK because its full of bogus reports and false "sources". Such as the recent proven false report that France was helping Iraqi's leave the country. Remember during the war, those continuous Fox reports that insisted we had found WMD? I was weary after the nearly a half dozen claims turned out to be totally fabricated. Made for good ratings, though.

News has simply become entertainment. The more MTV-WWF-like they can be, the more they'll get people will watch.

So these days, I dont believe anything that's force-fed to me - especially when presented with colorful flashing lights and a big "ooh Rah" sounding in the background.

But that's just me.

What ever floats your boat

Quick Reply: Jessica Lynch rescue staged?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.