Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dedicated Team (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50831-dedicated-team.html)

Shevixen 05-27-2003 04:58 PM

Hey Cuda:

I'm gonna let Mel (Mag27) answer that one. I'll send him a PM and have him contact you. To answer your question though, yes he painted it himself.

Jerri

PJA 05-27-2003 05:56 PM

Jerri hopefully things go better this time around.Moma Vixen said something about huge motors and a really fast boat in Ft. Myers while we were visiting with them ask her about her plan.We are going to stop in to see you guys in Marathon we will be in Key west that weekend. Tell everyone hello and we will see you in Marathon . Pete from The Boss

Shevixen 05-27-2003 06:14 PM

OH HEY YOU PETE!

I have been thinking about you and missed seeing you at the awards in Fort Myers. Obviously Dave and I didn't have any reason to go! I am so glad that we'll be able to get together in Marathon... Is the whole crew coming or just you and your wife? I hope you guys are well! Thanks for helping out with that other matter too! Its always nice to have friends in your corner!

The VIXEN MAMA is anxious to see the boat run with this new motor configuration and I am looking forward to video taping a good race!

See you soon! The condo at Sombrero has a full kitchen so I'll bring the Pina Colada fixins!:crazy:

SheVixen:frog:

Reindl Powerboats 05-27-2003 08:35 PM

Best of luck, we love racing with you guys!

Shevixen 05-28-2003 06:35 AM

Hey Chris:

I still say bat wings taste like chicken but we love racing with you too.:D
You guys were really there for us when the guys had their mishap in Sarasota a couple of years ago. I'll never forget how you helped us get the boat ready for travel when the guys were in the hospital and gave me a hug when I needed it most. We learned the meaning of the Outlaw classes that year... That was our rookie year and we didn'nt know very many people but everyone came out and offered help and hugs when we needed it most! I hope we never have to...but if you ever need help, we'll be there!
OUTLAWS RULE! (You guys are still Outlaws even though you're One Design now)

Shevixen

PJA 05-28-2003 07:31 AM

Jerri it's just us coming down we'll see you guys there.Pina Coladas sounds good just don't hurt me :D Pete

Shevixen 05-28-2003 07:34 AM

I got the aspirin...you bring the alka-seltzer:cool:

Jerri

Shevixen 05-28-2003 08:19 AM

Mike:

The Factory -vs- Outlaw thing is not my decision to make. Mel is the captain of this team and he is also the one who makes the decisions about those matters. I can say only this...we take each year as it comes. I don't know what his intentions are or where this may lead to in the future. Each year is a gift because things happen that can change even the best made plans (you know that as well as anyone!). Another boat may appear that he loves even more than Vixen and boom, we may be in Factory. Or, he may decide that Outlaw Class fills his need for speed. Whatever his decision, we respect it and support him 110%

He knows what the options are and what the benefits are to running in the Factory classes. Its been put on the table for discussion many times but the fact remains that our lifestyles don't allow for us to invest that much time in racing. If and when that changes, things might be different. For now though, we're enjoying the class you wrote the rules for and gaining knowledge and experience in the process!

Regarding our dietary requirements...you forgot to put that in the rulebook. Seriously though, we usually try to do better than Hess Mart chicken, but when the clock is ticking, you do whatever it takes to get the job done! Also, Dave is usually pretty good about carrying Power Bars in the boat.

Thanks Mike!

Pete B 05-28-2003 12:42 PM

Its good to see you guys back racing APBA. hopefully we will see at savannah, it will be a awesome weekend.

Pete B
Team Fisher
F2-22 Donzi

BRUCE SEROFF 05-28-2003 12:50 PM

Man...I gotta tell ya..Now I feel guilty that we didnt try to get our drive fixed to do Ft. Myers. Unfortunately, We realized it could have been fixed rather quickly.

Way to go ...good luck with the rest of the season.