Notices

OK New Jersey Listen up

Old 05-26-2003, 11:27 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ron, not sure what the game plan is yet. We're getting in on Thursday. Staying at the hotel Saturday after the reception. (somewhere up the mountains) If we can get down to the shore early enough Sunday to get the boat ready I would be happy to help. I'll give you a call this week when I have more details.
Old 05-27-2003, 06:28 AM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now this is what's gonna happen:
One day we'll wake up and it will go to 95* and stay there for 6 weeks and no rain...our lawns will be burning up and we won't be able to water them because there's a water shortage YA RIGHT!
But anyway , you get my drift.
Old 05-27-2003, 06:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've spoken to the GOOD LORD and HE assure's me that we will have great weather for Saturday and Sunday. Augie"Godfather"Pensa
Old 05-27-2003, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by gmhdfan
OK, Let me see if I can help you guys out. I'm coming to NJ for a wedding on Saturday. I'll pack as much Fla. SUNSHINE in my bags as I can and see you Boyz on Sunday for a great race. Looking forward to seeing a good race after having to spend all day Saturday with the Inlaws. Plus the kids are looking forward to having some fun on the Boardwalk.
Pete
Its only fair, considering Randay aka Ca***i mean MADDOG brought some NJ snow down to Daytona