Notices

Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Old 05-27-2003, 02:27 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 945 Likes on 474 Posts

Ok lets see if i can remember everyone i met......

SummerO, beautifiul boat! And the help was my pleasure! wish i could have done more (liek the rear stearn light! hope they didnt grab ya for it!) And all the times we chatted on the docks i never hopped inside to take a look at the cabin! next time!

MissAmy and Lutz, Waterfoul, Cord and Deanna, AudioFn, Gordo...great to see ya all again!

H2OCowgirl, Griff, Buck183, Steve & Pam with the sunsation (lotoParty i think) and the other guy with the sunsation (sorry i forget names!) Glad to meet you all and put faces with names

Von Bongo, Thanks for the cookies...the crew was wondering where you two went in the cove.....and was hoping you wanted to BBQ with us that night....maybe next time

88Mach1...sorry we kept playing phone tag...i realy wanted to check out your boat....hopefuly next time

Chart, where did you and Jean dissapear to the next day? Good to see you both at Horny Toads

I'm sure i forgot someone and i'm sorry but it was a fun weekend for all I'm sure! Take care all

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Last edited by Wally; 12-28-2006 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-27-2003, 02:54 PM
Steve_H

was good to meet you too Wally.
great lookin cig you have. i want one some day......

btw , pam thinks you look like george clooney?
i think its time for her to get classes

Old 05-27-2003, 03:06 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Clooney!?!? lol...ive been told i sorta look like Charlie Sheen but never Clooney! Thanks

And for the Record...the Cig is a friends that redid completly....he was just wasted this weekend so i was the designated driver.....that is untill the waverunner broke and no one knew where i was for 3 hours!!! LOL!!! imagine thier surprise when they get a phone call after drinking all day long saying..... "Um yea guys.....I'm at the condo...the cops towed me there....so you are on your own getting out of the cove!" LMAO!!! You could hear the fear in Seans voice when he said "um....ok"

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-27-2003, 03:25 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh! So thats where you were! Here we figured that you were all tied up in "uninvited guest"!
Old 05-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Originally posted by Cord
Oh! So thats where you were! Here we figured that you were all tied up in "uninvited guest"!
um...you wouldnt catch me on that boat!!!

Old 05-27-2003, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry about bailing on y'all after Friday. We got some bad news about a family friend Sat morning, and that changed our plans for the weekend. Too Bad. She LOVED a good party. We should have gone to party cove in her honor, but it just didn't feel right.

We enjoyed running to Big Dick's on Friday with the Cords, Talking Duct Tape PS belts with Fowl, Watching Audio weive down the docks without falling in the lake, inspecting my first Pantera with Griff, almost getting Gordo to chip in on a food bill that his meal wasn't even on, admiring Wally's work on that clasic Cig, getting FWK's help loading boat covers into the truck, and is Tom even on the board? Mrs. Shorty, Jean made us stop on the way out of the lake to get our own coffee table book. I think you're a bad influence on her.

To old and new friends that we missed, like Buck 183, Kevin and Amy, anyone who owns a Playboy Cig, etc, looking forward to the next time.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Well I can honestly say that Renee and I had a GREAT time with everyone. Thank you all for making the two of us feel welcome and for excepting the friends too. We all had a good time. There will definately be more trips with this group if I have anything to do with it. I can't say enough about the OSO group as a whole. Just good people. You guys made our friends feel welcome and excepted all of us. Well, acted like it anyway. Don't hold our actions this weekend against us, it's in our (in)breeding.

Let's see if I can remember everyone....

Water "I didn't just almost fall" foul

Audiofn...you still owe me a dance you slut. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful either.

Cord and Mrs. Cord...Thank you for letting us use your slip and putting up with us. I hope everything goes ok with the boat. You deserve the best.

Griff...keep the Pantera lookin good my friend. Thanks for the ride too!

Wally...Was good to meet you. The Cig looks awesome!

Lutzparty, MissAmy...thank you for letting us be seen with you again. Can't wait for the "Lutzparty Again".

Shorty and Dawn...You guys are wonderful people. Thanks a million for the hospitality. You have good patience for putting up with that bunch.

lotoparty...nice to meet you too. Great looking boat too. Let me know how it works out for ya, I'm REALLY considering one for my next ride.

Chart...sorry we couldn't hook up. Wish you the best for the friend and family. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and putting some faces with names.

Tanned Fat Looks Better....maybe next year.

SummerObsession....what can I say, Awesome boat dude! You have a lot to be proud of. Thanks for letting us nose around on it. We're honored.

Gordo...Great to finally meet you. Thanks for being seen with me and chatting some too. Hope to see you again this year at the Shootout.

K, hope I didn't forget anyone.

For those of you who came down and didn't hook up with us or couldn't make it at all: These trips our WELL worth the time and $$. I can't tell you enough how great this group is to hang with. They are willing to give up time and knowledge to help anyone out. If you have a chance to meet any of these people DO IT! You won't regret it.

Let's chat some tonight guys!

Now, bring on the pics!!!!!!!

Buck
Old 05-27-2003, 08:29 PM
Steve_H

buck183 it was nice meeting you , your lovely wife , and your friends also. great looking scarab you have.

i couldnt agree with you more about the oso people i got to meet this weekend. what a great bunch of people

i hope to spend more time with everyone in the coming season and hopefully hangout longer next time

Old 05-27-2003, 10:30 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts
Default Re: Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Originally posted by Audiofn
Ah the wonders of technology. I just had to make sure that I got a post up before you. Just remember when you start a posting about the weekend I am the gate keeper

Jon
I would have beat both of you to this post except for the being in Party Cove till 5 pm on MONDAY!!!!!!

Finally made it home about 1130 and was wiped out. Spent a few hours cleaning the boat and finally got some time to check out the board.

Great seeing everybody again. Can't wait to come back down for the 4th. Hopefully those nights will warm up, cuz we froze our azzes a few times at 2am.

Dawn & Shorty, sorry we missed you in the cove on Mon. we moved my truck & trailer to the PB2 and I forgot my phone in it. Ran into some other Omaha people I knew and hung out with them for a while.

Wally, great to finally meet you.

SummerO, gorgious Cig!!!. Wish I could seen out running in the wash machine.

Foul, Cord & Dee, & Audio, it was fun stayin with you guys. Sorry I wasn't a big help with some of the boat problems, but I was kinda torn and wanted make sure Tim had a good time.

Gordo & Julie, great to see you guys again. See you guys at the Shoot Out.

Lutz & Amy, It was nice seeing you guys again. We'll make sure we get together with ya over the 4th. Bobbie says Hi too.

Buck & crew, great hanging out with you guysin the Cove and at at Shooters. No thanks necessary for the ride. that must have been one crappy ride home on the boat though. Heck, if you'd have waited you could've taken my truck back and left the boat till the am.

Chart, good to see you guys again. Had fun on Big Dicks run.

LotoParty, good to meet you guys. Bring the five beauticians next time

VonBongo, sorry we missed you. Wanted to do a little runnin with ya on the lake.

JBK, sorry I missed you. We needed directions to the Eclipse
Old 05-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn

Mike, Griff, Cord and who ever elses boat I ran around on thanks for the rides.

Griff Your buddy is my hero. He is the only on the lived up to the modo for the weekend
As for the rides, no thanks necessary. Glad to have you.

As for Tim, he was a Bacardi drinking fool. There was only an inch left by the time we left the cove on Mon and I didn't touch it.

Quick Reply: Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.