Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Buck I BEAT YOU!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50899-buck-i-beat-you.html)

jawbreakerkid 05-28-2003 08:26 AM

Re: Re: Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Originally posted by Griff
JBK, sorry I missed you. We needed directions to the Eclipse:D
......like i would know?!?! :D BTW, if you ever find it ask for heavenly hailey!

jbk

Wally 05-28-2003 08:33 AM

Re: Re: Re: Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Originally posted by jawbreakerkid
......like i would know?!?! :D BTW, if you ever find it ask for heavenly hailey!

jbk

he he he ...hey jbk, they still have those beds upstairs? :cool: :D

SummerObsession 05-28-2003 12:32 PM

Re: Re: Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Originally posted by Griff
I would have beat both of you to this post except for the being in Party Cove till 5 pm on MONDAY!!!!!!

SummerO, gorgious Cig!!!. Wish I could seen out running in the wash machine.

:D

If anyone doesn't think it gets a bit rough at LOTO, I can show you a CD Changer I knocked loose over the weekend!:eek: :rolleyes:

Audiofn: Oh darn, it's loose, might as well work on the new system now!!:D :D Got big bolts?;)

Waterfoul 05-28-2003 05:12 PM

The highlight of my trip:

Pulling into the Horny Toad WITHOUT any power steering (the belt broke on the way) and the gas dock attendant offers to help get us tied up. She is WAY hot, wearing a bikini, and is actually a good dock line handler. Askes what the trouble is as I put the hatch up and get in the engine compartment to look for the chunk of belt with the number on it. I come up with dirty hands of course (lots of belt dust) and she is standing there watching me. I asked her if dirty hands did anything for her?? Her reply, and I have two witnesses to this:

(in a southern drawl mind you)

"Well yeah, but you have to wash em before you can touch me."

I think Tom about fell in the water. I couldn't find the soap fast enough. Talked to her for quite some time later in the evening. Kit was her name, no brains in her head was her game. Box of rocks comes to mind. But with a body like that, who the hell cares!!!!!!!! AT least she could handle dock lines though. Something to be said for that for sure!!!

Waterfoul 05-28-2003 07:40 PM

Troutly, We would ALL like to thank you for NOT coming this year. The weather was awsome. :)

buck183 05-28-2003 09:03 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
Soooooooo, ya went back to the condo and got beat with a weiner instead???? What is up with THAT!? :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ROTFLMAO!!!

Buck

Audiofn 05-28-2003 09:21 PM

Soooooooo, ya went back to the condo and got beat with a weiner instead???? What is up with THAT!? :D
Yup that about says what happened :D:D

Cord 05-28-2003 09:32 PM

WHY YES, HE DID! :D

KCHOTBOAT 05-28-2003 10:27 PM

Since there are no pics or good pics I guess I did the right thing and stayed home and worked on the motor.

jawbreakerkid 05-29-2003 08:24 AM

i don't want to hear any stories unless they begin with, "Dear Penthouse, I can't believe I'm writing this, because i never thought it would happen to me......" :D

jbk