Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Will this F&%$#NG rain ever end? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/51045-will-f-%25%24-ng-rain-ever-end.html)

Shane 05-28-2003 10:28 AM

Will this F&%$#NG rain ever end?

It is supposed to rain EVER SINGLE day between now and next Wednesday. Then be nice next Thursday and RAIN again on Friday! WTF?!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Milord 05-28-2003 10:29 AM

Same thing here man, it's getting depressing, I haven't even bothered to splash yet! :(

Strike 05-28-2003 10:45 AM

Glad I bought the go slow boat with all the camper canvas! At least I can leave the dock!

Shane- You coming to the Fun Run? It's looking good!

Shane 05-28-2003 10:49 AM

Strike,

Looks like that is the game plan as of now!

Strike 05-28-2003 10:54 AM

Shane

Make sure to get your entry in, and anyone else in your area. I ordered the shirts yesterday!
WNY Fun Run

Tantrum 05-28-2003 10:55 AM

Oh....I see.."Absolute Paradise" as long as its not raining ;)
Last night I was telling Christine I was feeling tense because I was getting so irratated (quite pissed really) with all the pollen on the deck. It is staining the hell out of it and I just got it painted :hothead:
This morning we woke up and she was yelling at the TV because of the weather report :crazy:
Of coarse I made a really big deal about her hostility
:p

Shane 05-28-2003 11:47 AM

Chris,

I have SECRET for you on how to avoid teh pollen on the deck. Be sure NOT to tell anyone because it is TOP secret. Don't be so CHEAP and get a MOORING cover you MORON!:p ;) I know what you mean. The Formula gets it BIG time. The sides hold the wax, not the deck. The pollen eats it right away. See ya at Skaterfest buddy.:)

Tantrum 05-28-2003 12:56 PM

Moron??:eek:
I was talking about the deck on my house :crazy:
The deck is off my living room which is floor to ceiling glass. So although you upstate "lawnmower tote'n" hicks might opt to hang a boatcover off the side of your house, its not my kinda look ;)
If I didnt know you better I would worn you about using "deck-stain" on your Skater

We can talk about the moron comment next time I see you :D ;) :D

Shane 05-28-2003 01:11 PM

Originally posted by Tantrum
Moron??:eek:
I was talking about the deck on my house :crazy:
The deck is off my living room which is floor to ceiling glass. So although you upstate "lawnmower tote'n" hicks might opt to hang a boatcover off the side of your house, its not my kinda look ;)
If I didnt know you better I would worn you about using "deck-stain" on your Skater

We can talk about the moron comment next time I see you :D ;) :D

Uhhhh, yup my shoe is tasting mighty fine this afternoon.:eek: :o Guess I owe you a drink at Skaterfest.:eureka:

Tantrum 05-28-2003 01:33 PM

:D :p :D

Ill take one for the "Moron" comment and two for the "Cheap"
I dont think I ever got called cheap before so that was especially hurtfull.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: