Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Disturbing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/51127-disturbing.html)

GLH 05-29-2003 01:01 PM

Originally posted by Shane
Now come on everybody. It is not his fault. It is surely someone else's. Where is your compassion? This is the United States and somehow, someway it has to be OUR FAULT!:rolleyes: So before you go pointing the finger, look at yourselves. You are nothing more than capitalists pigs that have exploited every race color and creed to feed your need for speed. It is time you repent. You must forgive Mr. Tyson for it is NOT HIS FAULT!:rolleyes:
Well I'm glad to see your finally turning port!!!:D

T2x 05-29-2003 01:50 PM

Now come on everybody. It is not his fault. It is surely someone else's. Where is your compassion? This is the United States and somehow, someway it has to be OUR FAULT!:rolleyes: So before you go pointing the finger, look at yourselves. You are nothing more than capitalists pigs that have exploited every race color and creed to feed your need for speed. It is time you repent. You must forgive Mr. Tyson for it is NOT HIS FAULT!
Which reminds me....according to this morning's local radio, there is a serious effort today in congress to provide a tax rebate......to people who pay no taxes. At what point do we leave common sense behind completely you ask........ ? About 30 years ago.

T2x

Shane 05-29-2003 01:53 PM

Originally posted by T2x
Which reminds me....according to this morning's local radio, there is a serious effort today in congress to provide a tax rebate......to people who pay no taxes. At what point do we leave common sense behind completely you ask........ ? About 30 years ago.

T2x

A tax REBATE?! What? You mean the 3% that pay 50% of the taxes may actually get some of THEIR money back? Why heavens to betsy. What on earth is going on these days?

Shane 05-29-2003 01:55 PM

I also heard this strange thing about an income tax reduction as well as a reduction in the capital gains rate. So now if we save and invest in America and are rewarded for doing so we actually get to KEEP more of it and give less of it to the beaurocrats that supposdly know far more about how to spend our money than we do? I better sit down. I cannot handle all this in one day!:p

T2x 05-29-2003 01:59 PM

I also heard this strange thing about an income tax reduction as well as a reduction in the capital gains rate. So now if we save and invest in America and are rewarded for doing so we actually get to KEEP more of it and give less of it to the beaurocrats that supposdly know far more about how to spend our money than we do? I better sit down. I cannot handle all this in one day!:p
Don't worry Hillary Clinton....... will get it all straightened out eventually.

T2x

Shane 05-29-2003 02:01 PM

Originally posted by T2x
Don't worry Hillary Clinton....... will get it all straightened out eventually.

T2x

Ain't that the truth!:D :D The SAD truth.:mad:

T2x 05-29-2003 02:02 PM

Wait a minute..........

Hillary Clinton

Hill-ary C linton

Hi-LL-ary C-linton

....LL....C
Hi- -ary -linton

My goodness the DNA analysis proves a definite link between___

Nah!!

T2x:p :p :p