Notices

Disturbing

Old 05-29-2003, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disturbing

You really couldnt make this stuff up. As if you didnt know he had issues before.

Tyson on Washington: 'I just hate her guts'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

Mike Tyson hasn't lost his penchant for saying the outrageous.

In a television interview scheduled for broadcast Thursday, Tyson again denied he raped Desiree Washington in 1991 in an Indianapolis hotel room. But he said the burden of being labeled a convicted rapist makes him want to do it now.

"I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know,'' Tyson said. "I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''

Tyson made the comments during a recent interview in Miami Beach with Greta Van Susteren, who was taking a look back at the circumstances of Tyson's 1992 trial that ended with him convicted of rape and sentenced to six years in prison.

He served three years of the sentence before being released on parole.

A call for comment to Tyson's adviser, Shelly Finkel, was not immediately returned.

The interview will be shown Thursday night on "The Pulse'' on the Fox network
Old 05-29-2003, 11:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If there is anyone who does not deserve to be outside of a cage, it's him.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He needs a "handler" alright. He's nothing but a dumb animal.
Every time he opens his mouth in public he says something stupid and gets in trouble.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:44 AM
Registered

Old 05-29-2003, 11:46 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds to me like he needs NEW handlers. The one's he's got now clearly aren't doing their job.

Oh, wait - this is all about other people making money off of him regardless of what else happens. As long as he can generate income through whatever means, these leeches will keep him propped up. As soon as he looses marketability, they'll abandon him to squander his money and die penniless in some dark alley.

Don King and his cronies are the real criminals here.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Give the man some credit will ya. He has no functioning brain cells to speak of and he still made millions. Seriously though,I think his head must have absorbed way too many shots that should have knocked him out but he was just too stupid to know it and go down. Now the mangled organ he calls a brain is starting to seep out and show the world what he really is.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:57 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Mental midget
Old 05-29-2003, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

idiot animal
Old 05-29-2003, 12:29 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

And this idiot could have had it all...if he just kept his mouth shut and his dick in his pants.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:38 PM
Registered

Now come on everybody. It is not his fault. It is surely someone else's. Where is your compassion? This is the United States and somehow, someway it has to be OUR FAULT! So before you go pointing the finger, look at yourselves. You are nothing more than capitalists pigs that have exploited every race color and creed to feed your need for speed. It is time you repent. You must forgive Mr. Tyson for it is NOT HIS FAULT!

Seriously, what a psychotic nut case. He DEFINITELY needs more time with Bubba. I could easily see him in that Arizona prison where that Sherriff that was on 60 minutes that re-introduced chain gangs and striped suits.

Quick Reply: Disturbing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.