If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #9 Charter Member hp500efi's Avatar
    Pewaukee, WI
    Originally posted by Cord
    Had that happen once. Parents were away on a extended trip and the water ran straight for 3 months. Stained the car a nice rust color.

Had something similar to that happen to me. Dad always had a beer tapper and he just put in a 1/2 barrel and the next weekend my parents visited by older brother at college. Had a party and someone bumped the tapper and the spigot opened unknown to anyone and shortly therafter we head a hissing, sure **** is was the Co2 coming out of the spigot, we opened the door to the tapper and just like in the movies, out came the beer and foam.

We scrammbled to soak it all up, it was leaking through the carpet and floor into the basement

We managed to clean it all up but the damn house smelt like a brewery. First thing my Dad said when he walked in the door is "smells like a brewery", "guys better not have drank all my beer" LOL, we told the truth and only after we showed him the stains etc did he believe us. From that day on, my Dad always put a rubber band over the spigot to keep it from accidently opening.
    Member of the Liquid Jungle

Relahx.....I can fix it......My father's a T.V. repairmahn....He's got, like, this ULTIMATE set of tools

My Boats:
    24' Pantera
    Apache Jct. AZ
    You can't fix this car!!!!

Trust me, I can fix it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12