Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whats more expensive to maintain boats or women? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/51386-whats-more-expensive-maintain-boats-women.html)

Bay Princess 06-03-2003 06:28 AM

Originally posted by cuda
Have your husband come online so we can check!:)
I don't have a husband! And I'm costing somebody alot!

BadDog 06-03-2003 06:31 AM

I am not sure but I know my boat runs fine all month long. It is never out of service for days at a time.

Quiet Storm 06-03-2003 06:39 AM

My wife said that because of the boat that I'm high maintenance.:eek:

OK, so I am.:cool: :D

Concept 06-03-2003 07:41 AM

Originally posted by Bay Princess
Depends on the woman fellas!
I agree..I went into a marriage with 2 boats, sold them to help support the family, didn't walk away with 50% and as VP of a boat manufacturer certainly don't need a man to get me a boat; however, Dr. Phil says in Oprah's June Mag issue...
"men express their feelings through the currency they value"
So, if they value their boat and let you drive it, they love you.

Hmmm, I wonder... if women relate how much a man loves them by how much he shares his currency, if those that are high maintenance need a constant reminder of how much they are loved?

kitten 06-03-2003 09:11 AM

Re: Whats more expensive to maintain boats or women?

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by THRILLSEEKER
[B..... what cost more to maintain women or boats?
:crazy: [/B]

My first reaction is, if you got to ask, you can't afford it. :D ...so #4 would be my answer !! :crazy:

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND............ :D

Phknlwyr 06-03-2003 09:14 AM

Originally posted by Concept
I agree..I went into a marriage with 2 boats, sold them to help support the family, didn't walk away with 50% and as VP of a boat manufacturer certainly don't need a man to get me a boat; however, Dr. Phil says in Oprah's June Mag issue...
"men express their feelings through the currency they value"
So, if they value their boat and let you drive it, they love you.

Hmmm, I wonder... if women relate how much a man loves them by how much he shares his currency, if those that are high maintenance need a constant reminder of how much they are loved?

And you are reading Oprah's magazine because....
A) You are trying to get in touch with your feminine side.
B) You were bored in the grocery store check-out line.
C) It was the only magazine in the hopper when you went for your morning meeting.
D) Your wife was reading the Cosmopolitan.

kitten 06-03-2003 09:18 AM

Phkn:

or.... (E.) She IS a woman !

read her post again :crazy:

Phknlwyr 06-03-2003 09:24 AM

Re: Phkn:

Originally posted by kitten
or....(F.) She IS a woman ! :D

read her post again :crazy:

Here kitty, kitty, kitty...

I did read it...again. BTW, what happended to choice "E." So I am to believe that a woman is a V.P of a boat company AND that she sold two boats to support a family. No way, couldn't be. So she's successful and unselffish? Oh, you're right, I guess it has to be a woman.

Concept 06-03-2003 09:25 AM

ha ha ha....I am a woman ! But not so amazing how he assumed I was a man!

Phknlwyr 06-03-2003 09:27 AM

(reaching for kevlar helmet and body armor) Ok, bring it on.