If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Hey SummerO...

My Boats:
    boatless... with money in the bank!!

Hey SummerO...

how are you adapting to the 35 twin step hull? it seem so different, especially in the turns its almost like driving a hovercraft compared to my 28 ss which was on RAILS... i love it though trim it to 7 and hang on!!! planing is alot slower than iam used to... but the ride is awsome!!! still waiting for some good weather and some good rough water!!

My Boats:
    2015 MTI 48
    I like it. Although as an ex Pro Stock drag racer, I don't turn much anyway.
    I'm still working on sorting out the props, 30 labs are a bit much cut the way they are. they're going back to get hacked on again as we speak. Great mid range acceleration though.

Have you heard of anyone trying 5 blades on this hull yet with a stock x dimension? Just curious.

My Boats:
    2015 MTI 48
    Oh yeah, we were running in big time washing machine type water at LOTO memorial weekend (rough enough to knock the cd changer off it's mounts ) and it handled everything I threw at it with ease.
    Ask someone who has been to LOTO on a big weekend how rough it is, it aint no picnic.
    You will love the way it handles big water. i can see the desire for a 38 footer when you stay in in the big stuff, however.