Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NYC Poker Run Spectators Get Together. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/51615-nyc-poker-run-spectators-get-together.html)

GLH 06-05-2003 07:22 AM

Originally posted by Shane
...Stupid F*&^ING wedding this year.:mad:...
Your right about that We never go to weddings. Best weekends of the summer and people end up divorced two years later...I've been to five in my whole life two freinds and three siblings. Mine was at the boathouse in Burlington whoever wanted to come was welcome after we told them in phone calls and cost $36 bucks. Most stopped by boat or bikes in shorts and t-shirts for the 5 min ceremony and were on their merry way after that. Why ruin a nice weekend not enough of those in the North East!!!

Tantrum 06-05-2003 08:05 AM

Originally posted by GLH
Most stopped by boat or bikes in shorts and t-shirts for the 5 min ceremony and were on their merry way after that.
GL you might be the title holder for the fastest courtship on the board.

I hope you atleast took your time when consummating the marriage;) :p

Hot Boat 06-05-2003 04:30 PM

Toolman. last season we were a few miles south of the bridge and on the west side. most of us didn't get together until the boats started heading south from 2nd card stop. some people were out running about with there boats for a while.

if anyone would like to get a hold of me that day . you can call my nextell at 914 906 8091 or if you have a nextell my # is 172*42*36739

I have bunch of the Hudson river OSO members in my phone It should make it easy to stay together.

I still have to put the top half of my motor back together. I hope to have it running this weekend. Wish me luck
:D

Paul

Tantrum 06-05-2003 04:42 PM

Does this mean you will be charged the batteries in one said phone...:crazy:

dckrafft 06-05-2003 07:00 PM

Originally posted by Hot Boat
Excavator and his son mini me will be there in his 38 formula and Johny venomous and i will be running together.

What about Chris232 ????
Dave. with the checkmate
DominatingS/28 ????
Kendall
Danny

just to name a few

Tantrum will be at the Jersey shore with family that weekend.

Dave with the Checkmate will be there. At this time, I don't think that I will have anyone with me, so if anyone needs a ride let me know.

Hot Boat 06-05-2003 08:39 PM

Originally posted by Tantrum
Does this mean you will be charged the batteries in one said phone...:crazy:
I have spars and a charger this time. the charger is a permanent part of the boat. :p

Audiofn 06-05-2003 11:22 PM

Originally posted by Tantrum
GL you might be the title holder for the fastest courtship on the board.

I hope you atleast took your time when consummating the marriage;) :p

Ya this time he took 6 strokes instead of the ussuall 3 :D:D:D

Shane 06-06-2003 08:00 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
Ya this time he took 6 strokes instead of the ussuall 3 :D:D:D

LMAO!!!!!!:D :D :D :D If you ever meet GLH you will know how FUNNY that is!:D

GLH 06-06-2003 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Audio not my fault if you got blisters after givin 3 strokes.

And thats 6 strokes Canadian!

Shane 06-06-2003 09:26 AM

Originally posted by GLH
And thats 6 strokes Canadian!
LMAO!:D Gotta love those Canadian dollars!:p