Notices

Paging The Wizard

Old 06-05-2003, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Paging The Wizard

Hey Ozzie,

LONG time NO talk. How ya doin' buddy? The new Nor-Tech in yet? You goin' to "The 'Fest"?

Shane
Old 06-05-2003, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey dude!!

How are you? Things are pretty good, looking forward in getting the boat soon. The boat is in rigging and MRD is preparing the motors as we speak. I went to the AC show over the weekend and saw a few 36 Nor-techs. I was looking for some new ideas. The weather of course SUCKED but, we made the best of it.

While I was there, i met one of the owners of Nor-Tech "Trone" hell of a nice guy, he gave me an afternoon of advice, went down to the docks in the rain and jumped on a 36 Cat and he went through the boat with me..I was impressed he has my money already . Can't wait to get those 900's in her!! As far as the fest, I would love to go, but I have a few commitments that weekend. Anyway, hope your doing well and look forward in hanging this summer, if it ever gets here. I'll ask terry sobo if he can post some photos of my 36 cat in progress. Hold on...

HEY TERRY, CAN YOU POST SOME PHOTOS OF THE BOAT? THANKS...

Hi I'm back, sorry for yelling It's good to hear from you Shane, stay in touch...

zzie
Old 06-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ozzie,

Glad to hear things are going well with the boat for you. Let me know if you ever need a co-pilot for a poker run or something. Keep us posted on the progress. I am glad you are having a great experience so far.

Later Buddy,

Shane