If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Thoroughbred/Velocity 32'
    Freehold, NJ. USA
    50k..??....check out Too Olds old 28 Pantera on the's For Sale....awesome boat...

oso member "offshoresteve" is selling it.....
    Last edited by BODYSHOT1; 06-06-2003 at 09:44 AM.

My Boats:
    Building boats for you
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    26 Sonic won't see 80 without SERIOUS power.
    27 Fountain will if you can find 575hp.

If you are on nice friendly water, like a river or lake... you may be best with a step boat.
    Want to run the real water????
    I'm not trying to be a " "... but go Pantera. I've driven a lot of boats, and NONE, NONE took the water like the 28. So I bought one.
    I constantly smoke guys with bigger boats that think they can get away from me...
    I've been beaten by a little cat on the inside ICW, and by a 42 Tiger out in the ocean. NOTHING ELSE! Want a list? I'll get it started.
    Boats I've smoked recently:
    29 Baja
    33 Baja
    36 Baja
    33 Fountain
    28 Donzi
    33 Donzi
    27 Warlock (V)
    32 Hustler
    26 Sonic
    28 Sonic
    Sheriffs 34 open with 4 OBs
    Need more???

Please don't think I'm an A-Hole. I was shoping, and I did shop. I had to buy at les than $80k. My '99 Pantera 28 Twin was the answer. If there was a better 28-30' boat.. I'd have bought it.

My Boats:
    2005 Extreme 29
    Palm Harbor, FL
    How about a new 29' Extreme Pleasure. 80 mph for 80K with stock warranted power.....these boats have proven themseves out on the race course. The 29' Extreme Closed model is the 2002 APBA champion along with alot other championships and is currently number one in points this year. Wardey

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB
    A 26 Sonic will see 82 with a 502MAG and a Pro-Charger. just sold one. With a Whipple on my 500EFI, I would expect 85.

My Boats:
    2005 Extreme 29
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Tim, It's but the website does not have the new boat on it yet. HPChick is working on a updated website. PM me if you need some info. The 29' Open Shotgun is the same hull as the 29' closed. We made a new open deck and added a small cabin. Here is a preview pic of the deck tooling taking place. Dave Warden
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    Sonic 31SS
    Plano (Dallas), Texas
    Sonic is the way to go.

Gold Member Gold Member Pwrbt33's Avatar
    Curtis Bay, Md USA
    It seems like you did some homework. All I will say is if your wife had a big say so you might want you might want to take a look at the 26 Prowler or a real nice and clean used 31 Sonic.
    Just a few reasons are:
    a) A walk around gunnel for easy docking and line retrieval.
    b) Cabin has a sink and a porta potty or an electric flush head with fresh water system.
    c) you can also get shore power so you can get a/c, tv, dvd, outlets, etc, etc...
    d) These boats will handle any water you can throw at them. I'm shore that Sydwayz will show us the pic of him out in 6-8 footers still on plane and crashing everything in his way.
    e) Enough room for an ok weekend boat.
    f) Resail value still good after a few years.
    g) Very nice lines with the boat in the water. These things look fast just sitting still.
    h) And they are put together very well, fit and finish is nice and the art work can be done any way you want it to be done.

If you would like to see any 26's or 31's, please give us a call. We have both in stock. New and used. If we can answer any questions please give us a call.

Pwrbt33-John S.
    Offshore Performance
    Pwrbt33-John S.
    2012 World Champion Throttleman
    JAWS Marine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12