Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be there Friday through Sunday
Old 06-02-2003, 09:27 AM
Registered

I will be there for Saturday's events!!

Quite Storm, (Roger)

Are you particpating tin the poker run or Just watching it?
Old 06-02-2003, 10:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Participating
Old 06-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Mr. Demeanor

Ill be there on my bike to spectate weather permitting. Riding up from South Haven. If anyone would like to hook up let me know. We need a secret OSO handshake or somthing.

Old 06-02-2003, 02:38 PM
RHC
Registered

Default Smoke Time

I should be there about noon on Thru. Plan to do some cruising Thru. afternoon and Fri. See me there.

RHC
Old 06-02-2003, 04:53 PM
WickedWon

Default Praying For Sunshine !

We're hauling up from Columbus on friday, hope to have it in the water by 4 pm or so. Man it's been such a long ****ty winter i'm dying to break something The boats got 15 minutes on it since the engines went back in, nothing like a 140 mile shakedown (breakdown ? ) cruise, anyway Marc normally puts us in the middle of it all so stop over and introduce yourself. Ya can't miss the boat it looks like a freak'in school bus and if your out in the bars we'll be wearing WickedWon crap and probably making a scene, remember a touch of hangover takes the edge off of a 38 degree wind chill the next morning And PLEASE DON"T BE TOO SERIOUS, I don't give a damn what kinda boat you have or how fast it is, I like'm all ! This is all about FUN and we're planning on having some.

See Ya Friday,
Jim & Mary Deitz

Old 06-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Registered

Where is the launch ramp, and how do I get there from the interstate. Hope there's some water left in the lake.
Old 06-02-2003, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

extreme exhibit a 50 ft nortech with 4 sterlings and poor little TomCat with only 2 see you there
Old 06-02-2003, 08:35 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I'll be there observing and drooling. I am putting in at Muskegon to a. Avoid the crowded Grand Haven Ramp on Saturday; b. Stay out of the way of all of you with the big rigs; and c. be close to the kilo run event. I'll be running down to Grand Haven to watch you all take off for your first card and then hanging out for a while there before heading back up to Muskegon.

The ramp in Grand Haven is not hard to get to. I-96 to the M-104 exit (Nunica). Take 104 West thru the town of Spring Lake until you go over the Spring Lake channel. STAY TO THE LEFT!!! You will go under the highway bridge and take a hard uphill left ending up on the US131 highway going south across the draw bridge. This is the Grand Haven exit from M-104. The road to the ramp is your first right at the bottom of the hill. Harbor Island Drive. Then you take a right a quarter mile or so (just over the rr tracks) to the ramp itself. Just remember, if you didn't go across the draw bridge heading SOUTH, you didn't bear left when you went under the highway bridge. When you get there, it will be clear as the blue sky what I am talking about.

I have been told the water from the ramp docks to the main channel of the Grand River is quite shallow. Be careful. Last year they had a channel to deep water pretty well marked out. STAY WITHIN THESE BOUNDS if they are there. Seriously. Once you hit deep water (over 4-5 feet or so) it will stay deep all the way out as long as you stay in the channel. Red on the LEFT and GREEN on the RIGHT going out for you novices!! LOL!!! Or simply follow the HUNDREDS of boats that will be in front of you. Easy.

If you have any problems, feel free to call me. 616-540-1224

Mike

Quick Reply: Whos going to Smoke on the Water

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.