Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Smoke on the Water attendees. Who would be up for a Skater factory tour maybe Friday? >

Smoke on the Water attendees. Who would be up for a Skater factory tour maybe Friday?

Notices

Smoke on the Water attendees. Who would be up for a Skater factory tour maybe Friday?

Old 06-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Default Smoke on the Water attendees. Who would be up for a Skater factory tour maybe Friday?

Im waiting for a call back from the factory. Ive always wanted to go through and see how they are built. If anyone is interested, let me know as I think they will want to know when and how many. I was hoping for Friday but its kind of short notice for them at this point. Ill keep you posted.

The factory is about a half hour south of Grand Haven.

Old 06-03-2003, 08:14 PM
BTJ88

Me me me me me me

Old 06-03-2003, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might be able to talk the Mrs into a look around... let us know when and if... and thanks for doing the legwork!
Old 06-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Mr. Demeanor

I am waiting for a call back from the manager. Should no tomorrow, I'm leaving Thursday morning. Stay tuned...

Old 06-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Mr. Demeanor

No call back today. I will try calling them tomorrow before I leave for Michigan. I will not have interent access after I leave so if I dont get an answer, I wont be able to post further. Let ya know in the morning.
Chris

Old 06-05-2003, 08:52 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't mind going.....
Old 06-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Registered

Great tour, a must see for all high performance guys. Warning, once you see Peter's place it will ruin you for visits to all other shops. Do check out how the molds are mounted to the floor.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Mr. Demeanor

We are on for 1:30pm Friday at the Skater factory. Take exit 36 towards the lake and go about 1/4 mile to Enterprise Drive and turn right. Douglas LP gas is on the corner.

If anyone needs to contact me I will be at 269-637-4955 late this afternoon thru the weekend. Ask for Chris.

Hope to see some faces.

Chris

Old 06-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Registered

anyone up for a drink tonight with myself or mike M???....see ya all there!
Old 06-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Registered

I like to go on the tour but I have to work Fri. See you on the water though (bystander not in the run). Be watching somewhere around Holland. 33 powerplay with triple outboards

Quick Reply: Smoke on the Water attendees. Who would be up for a Skater factory tour maybe Friday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.