Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call >

Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call

Notices

Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call

Old 06-11-2003, 11:46 AM
Boating Fool

Bailey,

I should be in a purple and yellow cat if everything goes well.

Where are you going to be staying at. the boat is kept at Moors and I stay right outside of Moors. Nothing but a golf cart ride down to the docks. I will PM you my cell phone # and some others to reach me at.

Probably do the party after the run but it is not just limited to the people who were in the run. Usually don't stay real long though.

Old 06-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to be there. I hope to have my boat if I can get it off of the river.... The Ohio is up bigtime and I'm not sure I can use the ramp...
Old 06-11-2003, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lets hope for Good Weather!!!! B.F. is right!! All our Trash and Deb-re was washed down River the first of May!! We were out all Weekend and it was Great!!!!

Oh Yea,,, Boating Fool, I have a couple of Friends that want to say Hello to you!!!!!! I took it Sat. Afternoon at Fat Daddys!!!
Attached Thumbnails Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call-mr.-gupton-013.jpg  
Old 06-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Boating Fool

Now hurtin me. I can't believe we're half way though June already. One I haven't done half the boating I did last year. And two, I haven't been to fat daddys yet.

Email that pic.

[email protected]

Matt

Old 06-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Registered

And Speaking of Hoghead,,,,, Does this look like a Guy, that cares about a Swim Platform?????
Attached Thumbnails Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call-stl-007.jpg  
Old 06-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Boating Fool

Hey Mama

You docking at Bills all weekend. Or did you get a slip at the Damn or Moors.

If it makes you feel better, I am packing my stuff right now for the weekend. I am heading down Thursday night right after work. So why everyone is slaving away at work, I will be having a few boat sodas and terrorizing the lake one way or another.

With all this rain, the ole golf cart might get muddy this weekend

Matt

Old 06-12-2003, 05:15 AM
Registered

We have a Cabin rented at the Dam. That way maybe we can cut down on any Alcohol related incidents!!!! I have a cart rented from Marshall County golf carts, that they are brining to me Fri. afternoon. I hope to be checking in around 7.00 pm Fri. night, if you guys are in the area!!!!
Old 06-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I just spoke to Roger and was informed that the Kentucky Lake Poker Run is canceled and will be rescheduled to sometime in July. Sorry to hear this, I know how much work you guys put into it and how much everyone enjoys that poker run. Better luck in July, we'll certainly be there.
Old 06-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Well imagine that. I just logged on here to tell everyone that between a sudden cold from hell and an improving forcast for baling hay over the next 3 or 4 days I would not be able to make it. We will just have to see what July brings.

P.S. Anyone want to bale hay this weekend.
Old 06-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Boating Fool

Found out as soon as walked in the door at Dads. What a bummer, definitely for the people who have reservations and stuff. At least they are calling and telling people. The tents and stuff are all set up and ready too.

Oh well, just more time to tweak and get the bugs out of the boat.

Quick Reply: Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.