Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call >

Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call

Notices

Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call

Old 06-09-2003, 07:19 PM
Boating Fool

Default Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call

Just wondering whos gonna be there and what will you be in?

I'll be there. May be boatless, but were paid up so maybe I will get some free food and my t-shirt out of it.

Matt

Last edited by Boating Fool; 06-09-2003 at 07:40 PM.

Old 06-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

It looks like we will make it but I can't say for sure until later in the week. I guess I will try to stay at Kentucky Village. I will be in my 28 A.T. What is your boat problem? I can't say yet but I might have room for one if you are interested. I might need a good local navagator.
Old 06-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Boating Fool

I currently don't have a boat. I guess my dad's boat problems would be better put. It is sitting at a dealership waiting for parts(new ecu and some drive parts). It has been there since memorial day.

If you never have run on Kentucky Lake and Barkley, then you will want to talk to someone before hand. There are a few places where you need to stay in the channel and can get confused where the channel is.

I will be there for breakfast and to watch everyone take off if we don't run it. Get with me then I can explain the places.

Thanks for the offer I just might take you up on it.

Old 06-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Matt,, Sup??? Mama and I will be There, arriving Fri. night!! Sorry to here about the New Boat, Problems!! I bet your Dad is Pissed!!! You are always welcome to ride with Us, but you could help the Freak out on Barkley for sure!! I'm working the Blood River Card stop again this year..{i just found out today]
Ask your Dad if he will draw my Cards out this year!!! Or maybe it was Beginners Luck last year!!!!!!!!! LOL

see ya,,,,,,,,, Mitchell & Tracey
Old 06-10-2003, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

I'm not sure but did I just get called a freak?
Old 06-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What if the weather is bad, will they reschedule the poker run Right now they are saying 60% chance of storms for Saturday at the lake
Old 06-10-2003, 01:16 PM
Registered

Hey Matt! I have not paid up for the run yet, soooooo......if you guys are boatless and would like to go, we can take mine and I'll pay you my share

I was also curious about the weather thing. Anyone know if they will reschedule it?
Old 06-10-2003, 01:57 PM
Registered

What's the deadline for entering the run? If i can still enter friday night i will run in it. I'll be on the east coast until then. You guys can run with me, I know the lakes very well. Won't lead you into any outdrive bobby traps.
Old 06-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Boating Fool

Not sure what the contigency plan on weather is. Mitchell might know.

BF28 - Mitchell has no room callin someone a freak!!!!!

Baja Bailey - Whasup!! I was going to pm you one day and see if you were going to be down on Memorial Day or for this. Cmon down anyway, we can hang on the dock and drink boat sodas.

Hoghead- Didn't you win some money last year. So what do you mean haven't signed up this year. We need somebody to lead us around again this year.

Disturbed- Last year we signed up on that morning. A lot of people will sign up on Friday afternoon.

Got the word that the boat is supposed to be here this weekend. I hope that means friday. Last year Friday was just as much fun running from the quarry to the Damn just watching all the boats being put in and running around.

Old 06-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Registered

yea, I won $200 last year. Hope to double that this year! I plan on registering Friday afternoon as well. Oh wait, I've got to install my new swim platform Friday afternoon - anyone want to give me a hand??

Quick Reply: Kentucky Lake Poker Run Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.