If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    2005 34' Shockwave
    Cave Creek, AZ
    I found a pic of the ITS also....
    Attached Images Attached Images

For your info, the ITS does come with a trim "module" and trim sender that can give trim limit. You either connect the trim sender to the engine ecu for "SmartCraft" trim position (which won't have trim limit) or hook it to the included trim "module", which converts the "digital" trim signal to a fixed electronic trim limit and output for a standard electric trim gage. It is much more reliable than the rheostat because it is a hall effect, non-contact sender (it's not a rheostat or pot) and it is also isolated from the trim pin. I will be gone for a few days, but if someone doesn't post a picture of it by the time I get back, I will post one. The same sender arrangement is also available on the standard HD Bravo (non-ITS). Some people look at the new sender and think that it's just another "problem" variation of the rheostat, but it's a big improvement. Now it just needs a high quality electric trim gage to match. The gaffrig works ok, but I prefer a straight vertical movement with some markings to remember positions by.

My Boats:
    2005 Extreme 29
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Thanks Falcon and all.....It's really clean looking. Any comparison's toward say Latham or Mayfair, etc...? Thanks, Wardey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123