Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!! >

OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!!

Notices

OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!!

Old 06-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!!

Saturday, June 21st. The best ramp is at Brower Park on the North west side of the lake. Easy to get to from the US 131 Freeway. The Hot Boat guys with their egg beater boats have their weekend, how about an OSO weekend?? This is a good place to meet up, hang out, hang em out, and have a good time. Deep ramp, and a deep water lake that never gets too rough. Good beach to run to and party/tie up with each other.

So far it's me with the 'Foul, Wette Vette and his 98 mph Baja, several of his buddies with Checkmates, and perhaps Whitey and his 32 Challenger. Who else???

Last year Midnight Rider managed to launch his 42 Fountain at this ramp, so I'm pretty sure it will handle just about anything you can bring up there.

If you wanna come, and need directions, let me know on this thread and I'll post em for you!!

'Foul
Old 06-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Our group will have 2 Bajas (mine included), 1 22 Velocity, 2 Checkmates (1 Blown 90MPH). It would definately be cool to get some more OSOers together.
Old 06-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Registered

It sounds entertaining, I'll have to throw it around. kinda somethin planned up north that weekend.

Where would my boat fit in.. in the high HP slow boat class god I can't make this thing scream!!!!
Old 06-10-2003, 05:48 PM
Registered

Default Hardy Dam get together..

Foul and Vette
Had a great time there last year and wish I could join you.However,that is the same week-end that they are having the poker run starting at pastrick marine in East Chicago.
Hope you guys have a great week-end and maybe another time!!

eliminator219
Old 06-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Registered

i'd kill to be able to join you guys. i miss MI reall bad right now. been stuck in TX too long without a break
Old 06-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Come on up DK. Perhaps you can camp with Wette Vette and his crew?

I have plans later that night and all day Sunday with a buddy. His parent's have a place not far away on a different lake. Going there Sat. night and fishing and tubing on Sunday. If I didn't have these plans, I'd say come on up and stay with me.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't worry Travis you will be able to stomp all over the WETTE VETTE all weekend since my more sensible wife is likely to be riding shotgun with me. If you stomp to hard I will drop her off and do a little stomping myself. I know 3 of the boats in our group run less than 70 MPH. Hey who cares how fast you go we are all just there to have a good time. I would love to check out your ride and maybe we can find a few more MPH.

Eliminator219,
How are the new drives? Have a great poker run and be safe. A buddy of mine just got a 28 Daytona with twin 500 EFI's. He loves it and says it runs 95 all day long with no headaches. He will be coming up sometime this summer and we will venture out on the big lake. I will be sure to let you know. I still want that ride!!!
Old 06-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Come on over Travis!! Your boat is faster than mine so don't worry!!!
Old 06-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Registered

foul, wish i could, but the baby is getting close. just a couple more months. really limits the travel we can do.

enjoy the hell out of it for me. say hey to the FSU girls for me.
Old 06-10-2003, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I will do my best to be there. The boat should be done by then. HOPEFULLY

Quick Reply: OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.