OSO NYC poker run gathering ?? >

OSO NYC poker run gathering ??

Notices

OSO NYC poker run gathering ??

Old 06-12-2003, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Prowler
We're (Prowler and Baja bro.) are planning on trailering to Gully's (first time ever launching there) from Catskill area. We're gonna try and be there by 9:30AM, with everyone else, but after that we're unsure what we want to do. What's the majority plan?
We're with dckrafft's idea, we'd rather be sitting and video taping when they go by. So, that kinda leaves sitting at Liberty out. So it sounds like everyone is going to be every which way. What time does the run start? Anyone else trailering there from Albany/Catskill up north way???
26Sonic, you guys are gonna go into the pit area before hand, how is the docking? We figured it would be filled up and chaotic..
So how many people are meeting at Gully's to launch, is everyone going to wait for all to show up and run together? also could someone please list the directions again...just to be sure....
I will be at Gully's around 9:00am. I will not leave until just before 10:00am. We can run together from Newburgh and then meet up with Hot Boat and a few others at the Bear Mountain Bridge. At this time we can all work out the details as to where we are going to go or anchor up to watch the run.

The directions are: I87 south to exit 17. Stay right after the tolls. Make the first right, following signs to I84. Get on I84 east and get off at exit 10 (last exit before bridge/toll). At the bottom of the ramp make a right turn (9w south). Immediately get into left lane. Make first left on to North Street (only about 200'). North Street will turn into Marine Drive. Stay straight approx 11/2 miles. Launch ramp is on left side, it will be at the first stop sign you come to, right next to Gully's restaurant/bar.

If you get lost or are running late etc. you can contact me at (914) 805-9576.
Dave

Paul - I spent the day working at SWF today, the planes were test flying - very impressive.
Old 06-12-2003, 03:00 PM
DJD
Registered

Originally posted by BatGirl
Chris232
None??
I am here in NYC, with a bunch of Hotties that would love to go out in the boats with there little g-strings!
BG XO
BatGirl, mabe I can be of assistance. Unfortunately I don't have my Cigarette anymore but I'll be at Liberty Landing on my 42' Post sport fish. It may be slower than you might want but it has a/c, a real bathroom (eh hem, "head") and enough sunning room for 12 of your closest friends.
We will head up the river before the run to watch everyone go by & work our way back as they return.
David
Old 06-12-2003, 03:05 PM
DJD
Registered

The official OSO VHF contact frequency shall be channel 69!
Everyone should get together at some point.
I personally want to meet XCAV8 & shake his hand (nice pics!).
We might be down Fri night depending on the weather but will defenately be wondering about on Saturday.
Just like Mr. Chaos, I'll wear my race jersey so stop & say hi if we haven't met!!
Attached Thumbnails OSO NYC poker run gathering ??-trophy.jpg  
Old 06-12-2003, 03:26 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Let's wish for a weather change
Attached Thumbnails OSO NYC poker run gathering ??-wh.jpg  
Old 06-12-2003, 05:32 PM
Registered

Old 06-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Dave, My boat is ready to go, finally! Maybe we can have anther go at it?

See you on the river.
Old 06-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Charter Member #1472
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

dckrafft, Thanks for the directions!!! We'll try and be there between 9:30AM and 10AM the latest (more than likely closer to 9:30AM though). We'll have a 26 Sonic and my brother with his 24 Outlaw. I hope Tony (26 Sonic) and Jill (Sonic99) will also be about when we get there. Sounds like a plan to just meet up and see what we want to do. Its only our second time out with the boat this year since we did some winter mods., so we are kinda in the same boat as HotBoat...(no pun intended) just haven't quite got all the little fuel issues worked out yet. There just wasn't enough time between the rain drops, but we didn't want to miss all the fun. We're also gonna run a experimental prop (26 Bravo) to try and get better gas mileage at mid range cruise speed, otherwise you can practically watch the gas gauge go down on a 100 gall. tank. Oh well pay to play right???
What kind of boat do you have so we know ya when we see ya?

At least it won't be that hard to remember everyones name, the majority is David...LOL

If anybody is gonna have a "go at it" please wait for us so I can get it on video tape. We like to get alot of quality boat video to get us through the long Northern winters.....

David & Missy
Old 06-12-2003, 09:15 PM
Registered

Somebody call me..........I'm a left coast guy wandering in a right coast pool......

This is my last post until I hit the island (I think it's an island.....Manhattan). Heading for LAX.

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 10-11-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Registered

Fuel problems with a 100 gallon tank? Mine is only 48! But then, you probably have twice the horsepower. I have an older 22' Checkmate it is red, white and black. At least you have been out a few times, Saturday will be my first. No modifications in the last few years so I think I should be alright. As long as the water is not to choppy, I should be able to hang with the "real" boats.

Dave
Old 06-12-2003, 09:48 PM
Registered

Another Dave! I'll be somewhere just south of the TZ bridge. Look for my Formula 303 with palm beach colors. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Toolman (Dave)

Quick Reply: OSO NYC poker run gathering ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.