If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    New York, NY - Manhattan BABY!

OSO = Excellent People

Went to the NYC Poker Run today to see some OSO friends. I saw TomFTM, DJD, Waterspeed, T2x, Darren, BCC, DaveP and others. Without a doubt, they are each, in their own right, an example of how great people can be and I met them all through OSO. How cool is that?

Anyway, it was nice to see all of you today. I hope we can do it again soon.

OSO Content Provider Commercial Member SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
    Sorry to have missed you Miller. My girls would have loved to have seen Barney.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

My Boats:
    2004 36 Concept
    Toms River, NJ
    Miller - great to see you too bud!

If you can get to the Jersey shore on June 28th - I'll get you a ride for the Barnegat Bay Poker Run.

New York, NY - Manhattan BABY!
    DaveP, it was good to see you. Thanks for the generous offer. I'll let you know. I'll just be getting back from London a day or so earlier, but my trip might get extended.

Fred, I was offered a few rides, but turned them down because I had Barney with me. I know he likes the water and going marginally fast, but some of the radical rides would have been a bit too much for him and I didn't want to deal with that drama.

My Boats:
    babylon,NY 11702-4116
    Yes,OSO people are very nice,I didn't get to bring my boat,but we went any way. It was nice to meet Dangerkitty,HaulinassA, and a few others whose names i don't recall. Hopefully next year the sun and ocean will let me get there,cause i wasn't going out friday in 8 to 10s and no visibiablty. Otherwise it was a good time And OSO,I didn't get to see you guys,the truck was closed up when i got there saturday morn and I just missed you saturday after the run I'll get some stuff online Tripps

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Some of my best and closest friends have been made on this site. OSO is awsome!! The people are AWSOME!!
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!