Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any reports on Cincy Race (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52394-any-reports-cincy-race.html)

26scarab 06-16-2003 02:05 PM

Team Hyperactive gives a HUGE shout out to Merlin540,his wife (thanks for the food!),Kevin and Merlins boys (don't touch the bike :D ) and whoever stocks the Fridge .
Without them Wally and Lee wouldn't have brought home the checkered flag in P4.
We survived flash floods ,downed power lines and downpours on the way to Merlins house so he could rebuild the trashed outdrive at 11:00 at night.
Merlin look up www.jobbienooner.com , that party is going on Friday. Show Kevin that site , then he might be able to talk you into getting here early on Friday.
I had a great time , and got to meet a lot of really great people.
By the way I was the moron in the red Dodge trying to pull Full Tilt out of the mud Satuday
:D

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:07 PM

Incredible Race!!!

Mrs. Bouyhunter and I had an absolute wonderful time at the race yesterday. Chris and Terrah did a hell of a job putting this thing together, the weather wasn't the greatest, but I'm glad the coast gaurd let the third race run.
We met some great people there and saw some incredible racing.
Even though at one point the VIP tent and docks were sinking, - that got taken care of right away. HAHA
The whole town of New Richmond came out for the event. There was quite a showing. It was also nice to see they had plenty on shore for non-die hard - race fans to enjoy.

A very Class operation.

Chris Reindl did a helluva show, and he was working hard to keep it going (despite and afternoon) shower...
Chris - I hope I was of help.
I'll try to post some pics.

Great job everyone, and thanks to all the racers for showing up.

Bouy

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:16 PM

Batboats in the pits

1 Attachment(s)
In the Pits

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Getting ready!!

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
short circuit

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cat-Can-Do

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cat-Can-Do gauges - this says it all!

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:49 PM

That last one was hard to see - the gauges are brains and balls - balls is pegged, - brains is dead... - I loved it...

bouyhunter 06-16-2003 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Me and Mrs. Bouyhunter - Thanks Brian and Karen for letting us borrow your flag - it was great to meet you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

C_Spray 06-17-2003 09:33 AM

Re: Batboats in the pits

Originally posted by bouyhunter
In the Pits
Good looking BatBoat - nice clean graphics. Sorry we didn't get to meet more of the "little BatBoat" guys on Sunday. (We still need to get this "BatBoat reunion/shootout" thing handled. I'm dying to try one of those 24's...) Hopefully we looked good at the West end with our "Patrol Boat" stickers. :rolleyes: