Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ot: Stinson Is Finally A Daddy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52598-ot-stinson-finally-daddy.html)

mxz800 06-18-2003 09:19 PM

congrats!

Little Tommy 06-18-2003 09:19 PM

Hey!!!
So glad to hear the great news. We are so happy that you are all O.K.

Congratulations for Little Tommy and Kathy

H20 Cowgirl 06-18-2003 10:48 PM

Congrats!

IceAngel 06-18-2003 11:22 PM

DMAN-

It was about 5 minutes before Sean called our new baby GIRL "bro". And in true Stinson fashion every other word out of his mouth during the delivery was some form of profanity, he was even finishing my sentences with a cursing since I wasn't.

But all jokes aside, I hope that every new father is as calm and supportive as Sean was in the delivery room. He was my rock. You guys wouldn't have recognized him if you were there that night. And you should see the way Kyndell already has him wrapped around her finger.

Oops did I ruin his bad reputation?

LOBSTERBOY 06-19-2003 05:19 AM

Sean a father !?!? I know he s been called a mother a few times but a father ? Right on guys ,best of luck!!!! marc Lafleur

Shane 06-19-2003 06:42 AM

Way to go! Any pics?

Strike 06-19-2003 09:39 AM

All the best for you both, and good health for you new additions!

Hey Sean, have a nice little Donzi Jet boat! Gotta start somewhere!

From the Western New York Stinson!

DEVIL MAN 06-19-2003 10:43 AM

Ice Angel...Ruin Sean's reputation???? He has been doing that all by himself for the past forty years!!! When the going gets tough, Sean is pretty cool under fire!!!! Have a good one!!!!

DMan

C_Spray 06-19-2003 10:46 AM

Terra and Sean - Congratulations. It's unbeliveable how much has gone on in Sean's life over the last two years, but it all looks good!

sean stinson 06-19-2003 03:19 PM

Alright ladies and gents......first of all thank you to everyone who sent congrats. Second fatherhood is really quite relaxing most of the time, please refer to post by Kitten,. Third to all of the fathers to be out there who ponder whether or not to be in the delivery room at the time of birth I only have this to offer; if you have a weak stomach stay by the head and make SURE they drape the mother's legs with something, if you have a somewhat stronger stomach stay for the birth but stay just out of distance of your wife and make SURE you can move quickly on your feet and can complete your wifes sentences with the appropriate profanities, and last of all if you have an iron stomach please pay close attention to this bit of advice as soon as the baby comes out of your wife RUN LIKE HELL FOR THE DOOR trust me you dont want to see anymore wait for the baby to get to the nursery. This not bullsh** but hey all in all be there for all the parts I have described to you and to hell with the rest of the cleanup leave that to hazmat!

It has been a life changing experience and to Puder that's a safe bet take all the odds you can get.

DMan without all your abusive advise and useless knowledge I wouldnt be where I am today but I have this to add, most driver's I have been with have always had the common sense to turn the boat after it lands even though the throttleman points out an obstruction in front of you (in this case Balboa Pier) before you panic and look at him dumbstruck like a deer in the headlights. As for the reputation it has been hard work to keep up my bad reputation for the last forty years thank you very much whats your excuse?

Talk to all soon with all of the updates. Pics will be faster than the wedding pics were. Thanks to all of OSO and its members for everything.

Sean Stinson
Future crew chief K2 Racing Team