Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52719-hawk-power-searace-todd-what-ever-else-he-know-calling-his-company.html)

TheDingy 06-27-2003 09:43 AM

Todd oh Todd, where are you?

Brump

buckknekkid 06-27-2003 10:26 AM

does that mean he sold something he didnt own?

Originally posted by Rforsey
KS

That what this is for me is to make sure he is stopped.
Last monday he actually told me that he sold the motor I have and as soon as the transfer was complete he would wire me back my money. So there is yet another person out here saying wait till you see my engine I have coming!!! That is what really pisses me off how many times has he sold this engine...
I have it in a crate.
Once this is all over maybe we'll have this engine completely redone an auction it off as the one that got HP

:fish: :fish:

what is the situation when someone oversells inventory :confused: :confused:

puder 06-27-2003 11:54 AM

Originally posted by Roger 1
Where is ''Todd'', besides in the ''OSO woodshed''.
are you boys out back whacking off in the toolshed......

Roger 1 06-27-2003 01:10 PM

I don`nt recall anyone mentioning anything about a ''Toolshed'' Puder.....................hmmmm.

puder 06-28-2003 06:39 PM

if you 'd watched beavis and butthead you would have understood the joke.

Roger 1 06-28-2003 08:58 PM

If you would have watched'' Columbo'', you would have gotten mine.

Rforsey 06-28-2003 11:01 PM

WHO killed Kenny.... or Todd!!! you Bastards,

You Guys need to watch South Park.

That would be the nicest thing that ever happened to him....

Trust Me Ron

puder 06-29-2003 12:19 AM

forsey maybe he's out taking a ride on mr. garrisons new invention the "it"..............

Preuni 07-02-2003 11:30 AM

I have exactly the same problem with this Mr. Todd...ordered a fresh 502 MPI as advertised in the searace site and on the OSO board. 4 weeks ago after several telephone conversations with Mr. Todd I wired the money....
From then I did not hear from Todd again, no confirmation, no shipment info, nothing. He didnt respond to my emails and Iwas only able to talk to joyce...apparently he was dodging me.
When I finally got hold of him on the phone, he told me the engine was already sold because my wiring would have taken too long and that I had used a wrong email adress (the one that is STILL posted in his internet site) so that he didnt get my messages........strange, isnt it?
He tried to comfort me in waiting just another two days, then he would have another engine ready for me! And that was two weeks ago!
As I contacted him again he apologized for not having sent the motor using the excuse that he is too busy with all the "high tech" projects going on at the moment.......
Today I sent an email to sent back my money......then I wanted to start a thread on OSO about this.....guess how surprised I was when I found out that this thread was already on....
Rsforsey, I wanted that bulldog too, but was too late.....I guess I was lucky, but after reading all this I dont expect the 502 MPI to be any better......
Lets get in touch about how we deal with Mr. Todd, I am so fuc... mad!!!!

PhantomChaos 07-02-2003 11:39 AM

WOW!!!! The situation is getting deeper!