Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 07-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i talked to todd about building a boat for me this year. after asking some OSO members about todd, i decided not to deal with him. OSO is a community. ask your neighbor for advice. it sounds like the advice i got saved me some trouble.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I keep reading this and now I'm convinced. This guy must be a big blow bag. A friend of mine took his boat to him over the winter with a deal to swap blower motors for n/a ones. He said he had a guy looking for a set of blower motors and he could build some 700+ n/a motors and have it by mem. day. Well it's now the forth of July weekend and still not done. I know it's not my boat but I would be furious if he had my boat that long.
Mike
Old 07-03-2003, 12:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Playn
OSO Gods;

Maybe some self policing of these particular ads is in order now. Currently they are still up and with this controvesy ongoing maybe thought should be given to their removal or suspension until these issues are resolved. It seems as it would be in the board's best interest.
Our posts are free; he paid OSO for his ad. There is no relationship. If they pull it, he can sue to get his money back. The only way this might be in the board's interest is that he can sue OSO and pay some people back with OSO's money Not an ideal solution, eh Board Gods???
Old 07-03-2003, 07:18 AM
Registered

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
Our posts are free; he paid OSO for his ad. There is no relationship. If they pull it, he can sue to get his money back. The only way this might be in the board's interest is that he can sue OSO and pay some people back with OSO's money Not an ideal solution, eh Board Gods???
I don't think the offending party has much recourse if OSO pulled or suspended a fraudulant ad. Todd by placing the ad agreed to the terms and there is a termination clause which states in part;

The OffshoreOnly.com Classifieds may terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the OffshoreOnly.com Classifieds, without notice, for conduct that the OffshoreOnly.com Classifieds believes is a violation of this Agreement or any policies or guidelines posted by the OffshoreOnly.com Classifieds, or for other conduct which the OffshoreOnly.com Classifieds believes, in its sole discretion, is harmful to the OffshoreOnly.com Classifieds or other Users.
Old 07-03-2003, 07:48 AM
Registered

You guys better move fast. It sounds to me like this Todd guy is about to go bankrupt. Once he files you'll all have to get in line behind his secured crediters. Anybody want to start a boat company? It sounds like some Apache(?) molds will be on the market soon.
Old 07-03-2003, 08:01 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking

I met Todd over the winter at the Atlanta Boat Show. I was suspicious too. He wanted to take my molds and call them a 28 Apache. He also said he built boats with a chopper gun and was most intested in my non chopper wet out system. He also said he was buying a tractor trailer to take on Poker Runs and was interested in buying our rig and he was racing in APBA this year and....................go figure - BH
Old 07-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by later
What does Mark McManus have to do with this?

later
chris and mark didnt deal to well together...thats where it comes from
Old 07-03-2003, 08:09 PM
Registered

Default tt

tttttt
Old 07-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

chris and mark didnt deal to well together...thats where it comes from
----------------------------------------------------->

What Happened?
Old 07-06-2003, 07:05 AM
Registered

Default there might be a deal here

check this one out

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.