Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52719-hawk-power-searace-todd-what-ever-else-he-know-calling-his-company.html)

BLee 06-19-2003 09:14 AM

When Todd shows up he's gonna throw a rod. I am just looking in the "users browsing" for searace to appear. :D

Frequency 06-19-2003 09:31 AM

My crystal ball tells me Todd won't touch this thread. Besides, he's too busy building my motors to spend time on OSO. I'll have them before long and will share all the details. My experience to date has been very positive. :)

Rforsey 06-19-2003 09:47 AM

Rough crew,

I have tried to work this out, with the start being," Oh you don't have that engine yet..." and then I lost the engine... and then It was shipped to my other store in Maimi.." What was thought to be a 540 Bulldog, 575 Hp Totally Freshed Zero hours turned into a Painted engine that looked like it came from the boneyard.
Parts bolted on engine, seapump, altinator ect had 1/2" washers for spacers, Distribtor was missing 2 out of 4 Screws and the 2 on it where rusted, dyno test when fuel was put to engine it poured out all over, no rear gasket, front gasket ripped and base gasket ripped.

after fueling the engine and tring to get the skip out everytime they did a pull test on the dyno excessive blowby would push the dipstick out. The Proshop tried everything including another carb to tune the engine Egts on every test indicated motor would not last 1 Day in boat with out melt down....

There is more to this, story but when on Monday I was told I would have my Money Back and now its Thursday and Yesterday I was told Todd Is to Busy to Talk to me, I tend to get pissed,

now I understand if Todd say's he fired his machanic, or he has had a major company change. We produced the engine test sheets to him and have given him lots of time to return our money

Maybe this was just a bad break for him and he truely didnot know what was leaving his shop, but then again there are alot of maybe's out there,

Todd has my number but dosn't feel I am worth a call and that if he keeps given me a reason why he has not wired my money that I'll Just let it go and say " okay honey when ever you can send me my money." Sorry Todd, I'm not that person

lucy 06-19-2003 10:00 AM

you would cry too if it happened to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucy 06-19-2003 10:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
lets diggg out all the facts.

SLINGSHOT 06-19-2003 10:07 AM

so you bought a used motor that was freshened up by todd?

Ryan Beckley 06-19-2003 10:32 AM

Friends of mine just TRADED Todd for some NEW motors and when they showed up MONTHS LATE they needed to go to another shop for $16,000.00 more work so they would run. FACT!!!!!!

open87 06-19-2003 10:36 AM

please pass the butter:D

lucy 06-19-2003 10:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
now we are getting down to the nitti gritty. [nothing to do with frank nitti] .

buckknekkid 06-19-2003 10:38 AM

Im going out for redenbachers

I think the local authorities might be interested in something like this.:fish: :fish: