Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 09-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by John Sanders
Looking for any info on Hawk Power and Todd Cimmino,
I sent him my boat and $lots of cash, after months of being lied to and legal help I was given boat and money back. Boat was damaged by Hawk Power and he will not step up and cover cost.

Looking for help!
Sounds like you are one of the lucky ones.
Old 09-03-2003, 10:59 AM
Registered

Someone should offer Todd an all expenses paid trip to the Everglades. They could promote it as a Zen experience where he can become one with his reptilian relatives. I know a few others that should be considered for the outing too. Perhaps a "Group Rate" could be offered?

Seriously though, don’t give up on this. The only reason he and others like him continue to screw honest people (he’s been doing it for years) is because everyone gives up. No one wants to push it and see it through. His actions are criminal and he should be in jail. Let him try to run his lines on Bubba and Tyrone. You can’t get blood from a stone, but every time he swallows should give anyone who’s ever come in contact with him that warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction.
Old 09-03-2003, 11:25 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

froberg remind me never to piss you of.....
Old 09-03-2003, 11:29 AM
Registered

John,

You have a few choice's, you can contact a lawyer!, which is that cost going to be more then repairing the boat?. remember there is currently a line of suits against Hawk Power!!!. best bet is to shut him down, which I just looked at his new web site and funny he has changed it. He may end up in jail but how long will that take!!!.
I know I am low man on the list with the amount of money he has cost or stolen from others...

We just got the cost of repairing the 540 motor, which will put us having a 15,000.00 bulldog!!!!.
It is going to cost between 5500/6500.00 to fix what was suppose to be a totally freshened
/ 6 month warrantied motor. compare that to the others out here that are into Hawk Power for even 50,000 and more and you can just about forget ever seeing a dime from Todd, you can contact the Attorney General and also the IFCC which is a site that works with the FBI in shutting down Internet fraud, they have a complaint form on there web site www1.ifccfbi.com.

Good luck with what ever you decide and keep us posted on any news... Eric right let him see bubba!!!!

what kind of damage did he do?.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SHERIFFS OFFICE!

There clearly is an established pattern of fraud. put together all of the parties and go to the police immediatley.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Registered

there is no doubt ....this guy needs to go for an airboat ride
Old 09-04-2003, 09:19 AM
out for blood

Listen Guys, this is what all of you need to do and if you don't then he is going to continue to do this sorta of thing and continue to take honest peoples money. John as for you I'm glad that you have got your money and boat back as you can see many others have not been so lucky. You need to contact Jim Appleman's Office in Panama City, Florida, he is the 14th Judicial curcuit's state attorney (850) 872-4473. He will assign an investigator to this, Since many of you live outside the state of Florida, it will be hard for the local Officials to due much. After filing the complainant I would contact the Bay County Clerk of Court and get a copy of the file where Todd Cimmno was Arrested in Bay County and had to pay a guy back alot of money, similar case to all of yours. Then I would contact the Attorney General's Office and speak with Charlie Crist or his designee at (850) 487-1963 and also file a complaint there as well. Todd lives in a small town from what I have gathered and has most of the people believing that he is a good guy, I have found the names to the two local papers there and some of you might want to run some articles in the local paper and in your articles you might want to refer them to this thread. The sooner the locals are not supporting him anymore then the sooner he will quit taking peoples money. Liberty Journal (850) 643-3333 and The County record (850) 674-5041. Just some helpful information.

Old 09-11-2003, 12:47 AM
Coddigtion

Has any one heard anything from this son of a *****?

Old 09-11-2003, 12:48 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

he seems to be keeping his mouth shut, thats a first.....
Old 09-11-2003, 05:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by puder
he seems to be keeping his mouth shut, thats a first.....
so do Gators, he'll show up and bite someone soon.

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.