Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52719-hawk-power-searace-todd-what-ever-else-he-know-calling-his-company.html)

MadMike 08-13-2004 12:17 PM

Re: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Sounds like you guys ALL need to get together and work on a kind of class action deal on this jerk off.

how a bout getting an ex heavyweight boxer to collect the assets?
I just know one that has had an good reputation in that line of work...heŽll fly even to florida if the job requires...

kevinr 08-16-2004 02:23 PM

Still talking to people upset with Todd, trying to re-assure people that Hawk has new OWNER. Will be bringing back the respectable Name that HAWK once was. Talk to anyone of my customers , to see if they had a bad expierience with me, and that I did everything that I said I would do within my power. Todd is completely out of the marine business, other than selling some used stuff on ebay. As far as I know he has moved away. the new Hawk Marine, Kevin Roberts , owner of Kevin's Machine and Engineering

Audiofn 08-16-2004 02:44 PM

Always risky to buy a business that has a bad name attached to it. Best of luck to you as the new owner.

Jon

knotpropr 08-16-2004 04:46 PM

Risky? I think if you project a first class image and do the right thing, word of mouth will spread quickly - especially with OSO and other internet resources - Go For It! :D

buckknekkid 08-16-2004 08:02 PM

A satisfied customer is the best advertising and its free :rolleyes:

chickracer 10-10-2004 08:44 AM

Mr. NEW OWNER, How can you say that when Todd was getting you to do his engine work. Todd has moved to Tallahassee less than 15 miles from you. Sounds like you are still in business with him, When did you buy it from him and I have found no records of it in Leon County,Where your business is located. Infact the phone number you have listed goes to the NAPA Parts house and the address is the NAPA Parts house in Crawfordville. :rolleyes:

kevinr 11-21-2004 04:54 PM

Chic, Napa autoparts is my business also just like
kevin's Machine & Engineering is one of our dba's. We are a family corporation with several Dba's . The name "Hawk Power" was Todd's corp. name. I DID NOT BUY THAT CORPORATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! I bught some parts inventory and a Superflow 901 Dynometer from him. He,after his business problems did not renew his corporation in the state of fl. I do not call it "Hawk Power" I call it "Hawk Marine "And I will use it as a dba for our corporation, and i dont have to list it with Leon County being that I do not live or own a business there. I may or may not keep using the Hawk name, I may even change the name to "Kevin Roberts Racing Products" That way I am not using someone else established name and trying to get all the credit. I have earned my own respect (for engine building) and I dont want steal someone elses!!!

The hawk thing, kind of fell in my lap, before i knew about Todds problems or before I was a member here (check the dates). So I am sorry this is confusing. We are a little small business in a small town were i was born and raised, And I love building performance engines , welding, tool & die machining and custom painting.

We live in Wakulla County and Crawfordville is a town in that county, and it is 18 miles south of Capital Circle. I have no idea where Todd lives.....................

buckknekkid 11-21-2004 05:17 PM

Re: Hawk

Kevin, I have this rapping noise in my port motor, 50 hours, seems like its from the bottom end. Im pulling it now to freshen it up. what do you think it could be on a low hour 454-350 horse carb motor? Should I turn the stereo down or is it really in the engine? :evilb:

kevinr 11-21-2004 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by buckknekkid
Kevin, I have this rapping noise in my port motor, 50 hours, seems like its from the bottom end. Im pulling it now to freshen it up. what do you think it could be on a low hour 454-350 horse carb motor? Should I turn the stereo down or is it really in the engine? :evilb:

Well if it sounds like (rapping music) yeah turn your radio down :D :D But if it is in the engine give me more description..

Eric Froberg 11-21-2004 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by buckknekkid

Sounds like a few nuts came loose north of the border. :D