Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52719-hawk-power-searace-todd-what-ever-else-he-know-calling-his-company.html)

later 06-19-2003 12:45 PM

why do the same names keep surfacing around controversy?

later

Frequency 06-19-2003 12:51 PM

later,

Easy answer - two parts:

1. It's Offshore Performance Boating

2. This is OSO

:(

Sean 06-19-2003 01:00 PM

Frequency...i think there's just one more element you're missing...

dockrocker 06-19-2003 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
Munch, munch, munch.:D Sombody pass me a beer.:D
KS30, here ya go!

birdog 06-19-2003 01:08 PM

I,for one have alot of respect for Ryan Beckley...........
Best of luck to ya Rforsey.......This kinda stuff sucks !!!
This sport sure brings out the Bottom feeders! I guess they see
big bucks in screwing boaters......

Madmax 06-19-2003 01:13 PM

His ad on Offshoreonly said 575hp and 6 month warantee. It's still posted in the classifieds. Would this help?

THEJOKER 06-19-2003 01:26 PM

yep

I agree about the high performace stuff. I've been screwed by several " high performance companies" ! They wait till we come along and WHAMMO! I'm not the ass some of you think I am but damn before I got into the high performace stuff I had never been screwed on a boat deal. BEWARE of these bottom feeders! BH

THEJOKER 06-19-2003 01:28 PM

I wasn't referring to Hawk - no experience w/ them - BH

Rforsey 06-19-2003 01:48 PM

Madmax,
I have printed his whole web site, he leaves that ad up, Maybe he has more then 1 or he lets people think there's only one I better act fast,
Thanks for the look up
Maybe my temper is getting the best of me...
Hopefully Searace will work this out with me and we all can go blow off some smoke on the water!!!

One good thing this Sunday we got beat by another boat on the water, turn out he and his wife wanted to meet us, we both bought homes on the lake last year. they seem like great people and we snowmobile at the same place in Canada.

buckknekkid 06-19-2003 02:26 PM

seems like this has happened before somewhere

[QUOTE]Originally posted by searace
[ By the way, I have My PA in Emregency Pediatrics and a Masters in Naval Architecture from Florida Atlantic University... Education is a wonderful thing Curtis...you should try it some time

funny this reply just came from FAU.............

I have your inquiry regarding a naval architecture program at FAU. I have contacted three departments - Ocean Engineering, Architecture (a 5-year bachelor's degree program) and Civil Engineering, and they tell me we don't have naval architecture. Ocean Engineering did say they have courses in Structures, Materials and Hydro-Mechanics, but they are all part of their master's degree.

I hope this helps.

Joann Arlington
Graduate Admissions
Florida Atlantic University:fish: :fish: