Notices

Look out Havasu

Old 06-19-2003, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look out Havasu

I have been watching your weather for about the last month and get ready you have some clouds coming in next week!!!

It is now June 19, I live on the water and have not even put my boat in the water, there have been 4 or 5 good days that if my lawn wasn't 2 feet tall I could have boated. I hate everybody I meet and need to move to Havasu I might just kill the next person that ask's how's the boat.

Anybody want a 5200sq.ft. house with 2 car detached garage and guest house 1.5 acre on the water in Stafford VA. for 900k or trade for a house in Havasu.

What size boats do they run out there? Am I going to look like a tool in a 40+ footer.
Old 06-20-2003, 10:54 AM
Uncle Toys

Just off the phone with my wife, who is at the lake. It's currently blue sky and 84 degrees. Yesterday it was 104. Although at the coast, where I am currently, it doesn't look good.

Havasu is a great place to escape to - but you certainly would not want to live there! Your 40 footer would be pushing the envelope. Probably better to move to Newport Beach and play in the big lake - but to duplicate what you have in VA you would need to add a zero to that number

Old 06-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Think Jet boat, there are lot's of Jet boats out there...Also you can look at your new neighbors in the current June 16th People Magazine, nice article on the BUI enforcement at Havaslew.

You also won't need to worry about your grass...as Sam Kennison once said..IT"S A FREAKING DESERT!! NOTHING GROWS HERE!! (he was refering to Etheopia but it's the same difference)

Old 06-20-2003, 12:05 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is a small lake. 40 ft is plenty. What happened to the Outerlimits deal you had cookin awhile back?
Old 06-20-2003, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally posted by cigracer28/38
It is a small lake. 40 ft is plenty
Old 06-20-2003, 04:16 PM
Registered

I lost out on the OL, wasted to much time messing with credit stuff. I wanted the best rate I could get, it was raining here,and the boat had been for sale for over a year. So I wasnt in a hurry soon as I was ready I called Randy and he had sold it two day's before.

Now I'am working on a deal for a 45 Sonic. Going boating for the first time this year later today as soon as the detailer's get done cleaning my boat. I haven't been to Havasu yet but it sounds like a nice place just need's to be a little bigger. South Fl. is nice but the freash water in Havasu is nicer to the boat.

I just wish it could be like it was here last year, Hot as hell from March to November with no rain. I'm not a farmer the less rain we have the more money I make on motorcycles.
Old 06-20-2003, 06:02 PM
Registered

Hey uncle toy's, what lake do I need $9 mil. to buy 1.5 acres and a 5200 sq.ft house? I have never been to the west coast before. I was looking at some stuff on the net at Havasu and they seem to be about the same as here.
Old 06-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Registered

I think that UT was referring to Newport Beach, where you can get a fixer upper for a cool million.......
Old 06-20-2003, 06:19 PM
Registered

What lake.???... try Tahoe, if you get out for 9 mil for 5200 on 1.5 acres you got off cheap.

He was referring to buying a place in the greater LA area on the water so you could play in the BIG LAKE.

Rick
Old 06-20-2003, 08:18 PM
Registered

Maybe I'll just move to the Bahamas where you can buy a 50 acre island for 1mil and be done with it.

But what is really going to happen is I'm going to stay here so my kid's can go to the same school pay huge taxes use my boat 6 month's out of the year if I'm lucky, hate it, ***** a lot and move to FL. when I'm ready to die and to old to have any fun.

Quick Reply: Look out Havasu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.