Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   With all the bad on the board I just had a great experience (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52837-all-bad-board-i-just-had-great-experience.html)

Audiofn 06-20-2003 08:28 PM

With all the bad on the board I just had a great experience

I had ordered a bunch of switch pannels and guage pannels for my Formula. I ordered them from Team Marine. I called up Kevin and we worked out some ideas. I then measured up what I had and sent it in to him. He looked over what I wanted and I gave him a detailed list of what I was looking for. He told me two weeks and that was quite a while ago. I was getting kind of bummed out but I had not been fallowing up so I was ok with it. I called him up and he said he would get right on it and was very appologetic. I guess he forgot about them. At any rate today they showed up all wired up and MUCH better then I ever expected. I had told him that any time next week was ok and he RED LABELED THEM to me!!!! I have not even sent him payment yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have heard that it is hard for them to get custom stuff inserted into their production runs and often times they can take a while to get stuff out but they went above and beyond as far as I am concerned.

TEAM MARINE GETS AN A++++++ FROM ME!!! THANKS TEAM MARINE!!!!!!

Jon

buckknekkid 06-20-2003 08:36 PM

kewl:fish: :fish:

gdfatha 06-20-2003 08:38 PM

Always nice to hear positive things..:) :)

ChrisK 06-20-2003 08:46 PM

Sweet

Allan4 06-20-2003 09:34 PM

Any transaction I have had with OSOer's has been very positive. Thanks for the feedback!!:)

mama tryed 06-20-2003 10:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jon,, whats the E.T.A. on your Initial Splash????

OBNOXUS21 06-20-2003 10:18 PM

Team Marine also did my panels...............turned out excellent!!!

I promise the after pics WILL come.........soon ;) :D

Audiofn-- Sounds like the same exact story with me!!!

Audiofn 06-21-2003 06:07 AM

Originally posted by mama tryed
Jon,, whats the E.T.A. on your Initial Splash????
August some time. (not sure what year :D) Now that I have the pannels I am pumped. I can make all the cut outs before we go to glass just in case I make a booboo. :D

I can deal with slow if the company steps up like they did. I could not be a happier customer. When I saw the box on the floor of my shop last night you would have thought I was a 8 year old at Christmas :D I did not have my digital with me but be assured there will be pictures to fallow.

Jon

Gizmo 06-21-2003 07:40 AM

Jon, I had the same kind of experience with Kevin. I called to discus pieces/parts and he knew exactly what I wanted to do and which parts I wanted. I had the parts in hand with-in a week. I had called several other places I called, acted like I was from another planet.

mama tryed 06-22-2003 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
BOOBOOO?????? Your to GOOD for that!!!!!Keep pluggin away, buddy, see ya in the Funny Papers!!!!!

Trish says Hello, Audio!!