Notices

Splashed the Beast today!

Old 06-08-2003, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Splashed the Beast today!

Finally splashed the beast today! Tired of waiting on the weather, so we went out anyway, and it was a great call. Called all my friends nobody could go!! So my sweetie and I went out.
The water was flat and hardly any boat traffic. Swwweeeeetttt.
Next time you are in doubt about the weather don't listen to the weather man, give me a call I always call it well!
Sun wasn't shining but it didn't rain. Saw some very good numbers on the GPS and if the sweetie wasn't along I could have saw the triple digits with the great water conditions.
Old 06-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Registered

Bob did you have to tow to the bay or just splash in the yard? I fueled my boat this morning but it just sat in the yard . Went for a short ride in a buddies boat, still a little cool out. It sure was gray today.... all month for that matter. How have you been? Hope everything is OK,maybe spring will start soon.
Michael W
Old 06-08-2003, 10:10 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I should have gone....You called I was ready.......... . Give me a call with the specifics!!!
Old 06-08-2003, 10:11 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Once again:
Old 06-09-2003, 06:14 AM
Registered

hi mike dropped in at elkneck at 12:00 blasted up to owens marina talked to some friends left there went to lloyds to see how it weathered the winter ate some lunch Mr Link and son came in talked to them for a while, pulled anchor went for a ride down the bay went up into still pond behind the coast guard station made a couple of passes then headed back up the bay.
Mike how did that shed work out for you? see you soon

R Addiction AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you should have went with us or atleast came down for a ride felt good to be on the throttles again. Its been a whhhiiiiilllleeee.
Old 06-09-2003, 08:28 AM
Registered

Hey Bob good to here from you. The boat tent is still standing. After this winter thats is a real good thing. Glad you had a good ride, I guess I should have launched my rig after all. Would enjoy catching up with you and your honey soon. Hopefully the weather will cooperate
Michael
Old 06-09-2003, 09:28 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Unhappy

All I can say:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 06-11-2003, 06:45 AM
Registered

Hey
What is your sweetie a wimp? Can't go over 80mph with her in the boat? Most women love to go fast.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:24 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Bay Princess are you ever going to tell us who you are? How about a hint?
Old 06-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Registered

Bob what size Velocity are you running and what size motor. We have a few Velocitys around here that we are all re-powering for the season and just curious what to expect.
Thanks Mark

Quick Reply: Splashed the Beast today!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.