If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Originally posted by Troutly

Get that thing running. You need transportation down at LOTO in August.
    I was kinda counting on Cord to get his running by then!!! Well, maybe I shouldn't!!!

Honestly fellas, I just don't feel like even climbing up into the damn thing these days. It's gonna be a while before I do. I did wheel the Glastron out from behind the garage tonight. It is way dirty. BUT, 6 gallons of gas lasts several weekends fishing. Been a while since I put a line in the water so I think I'm gonna take some time off from the 'Foul and go fishing. Fishing always gives me time to think.

And the 'Foul is for sale. I won't sell it broken, but if anyone know's anyone who want's a semi-project boat, I'd let it go for $11,000 on the trailer. I'll even deliver it withing 500 miles. Solid hull, some stress cracks above the rub rail, and it needs some gelcoat work on the deck.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

Transplanted to KS Gold Member Outlawcowgirl's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 24 ft Baja Outlaw that is too loud for the State of Kansas
    Topeka, KS
    Sorry to hear about your boat. I am still hoping to see you at the Shootout, even if you do not run, you should still come down and have fun.
    Any time spent on the water is time well spent!

Mike , your welcome on my boat at loto anytime in case you dont get her going before the shootout.

hang in the man!

My Boats:
    1986 Chris Craft
    Lawrence, KS
    Good luck fixing the boat. Keep us posted!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345