If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    1997 Cig Kevlar - powered by Boyd
    Iowa - Missouri
    Originally posted by Troutly
    So, with a smile, and barley loud enough for me to hear him, he says, "put some clothes on." He then smiles and says, "I guess she could not hear me. Enjoy!" I laughed as he walked away
    Now there is what I like to see, a peace officer using proper judgement when enforcing the law

Big E
    I really don't like the extended idle portion that they ended on the lake, because I like to get my gas at Bridgeview and now I have to idle a long way just to get there, that sucks.

But another point is that if they are going to extend the idle zone like they did they should of went a little further. They should have went to the tip of the arm that heads up towards Shooters and Tan Tara. This would solve the problem of boats driving on the wrong side of the lake when heading towards the new bridge. When I am coming from my condo next to Shooters heading toward the new community bridge, it is a B!tch trying to get over to the right side of the lake where the main channel and the arm towards shooters meets. All of the boats are flying by headed towards Party cove and it is very dangerous and congested trying to get on the BWJ side of the lake at this intersection. Whats another 1000 to 1500 ft if you are already idling about 1 1/2 miles to get to party cove. Once again someone needs some common sense when they are making these laws.

Jesse - you are one of the very few that have been boating down there 25 years, most of the people are very new to boating down there and thats a lot of the problems at night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123